21

I was so ready to get out of here, but I knew we should try to get VILEs files before we leave. Wouldn't be hard for me to get in there and grab it. Problem is do it on the first mission and they'd know and whip Player. But I think I have a better idea for my hacker girl.

~Ambers POV~

I woke up with a throbbing headache. Just like Varian to over do it. The empty looking room came into my slightly blurred vision I blinked the sleep out of my eyes. So everyone thought I couldn't remember who I really was and everything. I wonder what Varian actually gave me,probably some kind of sleeping pill but liquid. That exists, probably.

I could hear someone's foot steps coming down the hall so I sat up glancing around confused. I heard the door being unlocked to see the one and only Dr. I look up at her a slightly tilt my head in confusion.

"Hi there? I'm Amber what..what am I doing here? Who are you?" I asked politely.

Her grin grew wider clearly not seeing through my acting.

"Ah you see my name is Dr Bellum, you got a case of amnesia on your last mission." I nod lightly still trying to process what she's saying.

"Am I some kind of assassin?" I was keeping my head low like it was hard to process.

"You're an agent for VILE your partner Eclipse will help you readjust to your life." She said. "Oh thanks Dr.! With your help I should remember everything soon!" I gave her a smile and got up to follow her.

She lead me to the middle of the building, I was looking around in shock half acting half shocked about how big this place is. I can't wait to bring it to the ground. I saw a black and blue haired boy. Varian seemed to realize that I was there and waved in my direction.

"Phoenix! You're back!" He said nearly jumping with joy at the sight of me.

"Phoenix???" I questioned looking at both. "Since we are agents we use nick names you picked out Phoenix this is Eclipse or your partner." Like heck I actually picked out Phoenix was it supposed to be a pun about how I switched sides like a Phoenix is reborn?!

"Ah nice to see ya again Eclipse hopefully our next mission won't be so you know." I make gestures about hitting my head hard. Varian giggles in response and agrees.

"What kind of training do I do?" I ask curious. Varian answered before Bellum could speak. "Oh! You're training with me today were going to use our special abilities! You're really good at electronics while I'm the best at alchemy."

I nod eager. "Woah my partner is like super smart great! We're gonna be the best team ever right Eclipse?!" My hands basically in my face like an anime girl with how excited I sounded. He nods happily too.

~Third person POV~

Both anti hero's got set up in the gym. Varian with his chemical supplies and Amber with basic electronics. Neither knowing the others strengths and most importantly weaknesses. Basic sparing would give a good idea of how to fight together and how to get out of the evil situation best. Bonus it looked like Amber was really falling for the memory wiper.

Both stood yards away from each other staring the other down waiting and watching. Who was going to make the first move? If you guessed Varian you'd be right!

Varian threw a plastic ball at Ambers feet to have it break and get her stuck to the ground. In the nick of time Amber avoids jumping to the side and falling on her knee and foot. She chucks a small metal plate landing next to his feet. Varian glanced down confused.

The metal plate let out the strongest amount of light it could, while Varian was temporarily blinded she made her move. She ran fast as she could and got behind him to put him in a chock hold.

Varian was disoriented, but still was able to throw a ball right at her feet which in confusion let him go. It was his chance to create some distance while her foot was stuck. He grabbed another colorful orb to throw at her this landed on her hand which became exetremely sticky and impossible to move.

Amber lightly growled at him. She knew she clearly wasn't as trained as him but she was still jealous that he'd be so much better than her. She held her hands up in defeat. "You got me Eclipse this time was your win, but I'll get ya next time got it!" He smirked playfully.

"Of course you will, you do have the fire in you right Phoenix?" I stick my tongue out at him as he gets the desolvent for the chemical creations. "You're really good kinda shocking your paired with me."

"Actually you've lasted the longest against me and got the closest in a while. It was much more fair here smarty pants." He teased, I couldn't tell if he was cheering me up or telling the truth but either way I appreciated it. He reminded me of Player in lots of ways, he's smart, annoying, but sweet at heart. It felt like neither could ever hurt anyone. But of course that was going to have to change.

I knew I wasn't like them that was clear but how far apart we really were, in the end was shocking.

Dun dun dun! Scaryyyyyy Is Amber really bad?! No way it can't be or could it?! Find out next time PEACE OUT!