5

She opens the door i look in to see Dad sitting on a chair with a glowly lady hologram that stares back us. She smiles at us Julia smiles back Spike growls at them i grab him not wanting to anger them.

~Amber POV~ 

We stood in front of these two spies, guessing from their outfits. I tried my best to avoid staring at them i was failing and badly i also was watching the hologram lady. Me and Julia stood side by side dad was behind us still sitting down. Spike was sitting on my should, he was tense he didn't like how uncomfortable Amber was. I didn't really know what was going on really i know their spies but thats as far as i know. Then the lady infront of us started to talk.

"Hello Julia and Amber, Julia we have been watching you and Chase we would love you to help with ACME and catch villains." She smiled at Julia i looked at Julia. She so lucky i nod at her as she looked at me with a smile of confusion. I know Julia can do this. 

I stare straight ahead as one of the spies hands Julia an ID i think but an eletric one. I get curious and look at it, it looks awesome. It said everything about her, her first name, last name, and other details i found it awesome i would die for one of those. She just stood looking at it awe struck i don't blame her. 

"Amber?" The lady said i straighten up hearing my name i look at her. She looks very intent and serious better than me. "yes" My voice shook a bit i just tired to ignore that, they totally didn't notice. I stared up at her im not tall but im not short and shes tall, by about 5 or 8 inches. Her hands are behind her back and she look very professional. I straighten up again under her gaze.

"We have been watching your hacking skills along with building skills, you have incredible skill set and strategy. We would also like you to join ACME not as a full time agent but maybe one day." I stare at her blankly. Really? I could be a secret agent. 

"But what about school?" I instantly respond. She stares at me smiling. "Online school you are already a bove your grade level." I smile a warm embarrassed smile, They gave me a card and my eyes would not come off of it. This was insane in literally every way.

She told me and Julia things my dad already knew. We were part of a secret organization we can't tell anyone, we were going to try to stop another secret organization called VILE who were super thieves. This is incredible i get to be a secret agent. We had to give them our contact information i ecstatic. We finally got out of the electric room, i screamed out of excitement Dad and Julia looked at me a bit odd but i could tell we all felt the same way. 

We all took the bus home me and Dad waved off her and sat back down were not home yet. Spike was asleep in my pocket today wore the poor boy i pulled out my phone keeping my card in my pants pocket Chief said to never loose it. I was surprised to have a message from unknown again today on my phone, Chief gave us pens to communicate so i knew it wasn't ACME. My eyebrows frown in confusion, who is this? I opened my phone by typing in my password which was Sp1k3 not creative but whatever. I read over the message in the message app i reread it about five times getting even more confused. It was from about half an hour ago. I quickly look up to see if my dad can see my phone just in case hes knocked out so i sit in my seat with my legs up and leaning on the window. 

"This is Ace?" I whisper to myself reading the message. I answer yes, is this Player the white hat hacker maybe? Could be?

(Player Bold Amber italic)

Hey your not dead i was tracking your location why were you in a electric room for the last hour?  

Totally not at creepy dude that you knew my location for the last hour.

Wait i didn't mean it like that.

I just kind of was interested in what you were doing not trying to be creepy

Isn't it like midnight for you

Sure enough i looked up at the time it was 11:54 basically midnight he sounds like a dork who has no clue what there doing. That was me when i was trying to hack into his account though so i don't totally blame him.

Well yeah i had something important to do.

My dads car broke down and we had to help pick him up from a parking garage so it took a while 

 I mean it wasn't a total lie because dads car did break down and we had to take the bus home but like we also are now secret agents. 

Player and me stopped talking because its late for me, im not going to school anymore tomorrows the last day, im gonna miss my friends but i've already made some more.

Ok so i need some advice would you guys like it better if Ambers on Carmans gang like she knows them and helps them or talks to Player and he helps her when shes trying to catch Carman but Player doesn't know thats what she trying to do? Or would you like something else that would be cool Ambers in ACME thats for sure but if you have a cool idea comment it here. THANKS FOR READING