1

~Ambers POV~

Todays been a pretty boring day. I just stood on the edge of a cliff just watching. Of course there was nothing to do. There was a river under me water running faster and faster. I hadn't seen Julia or dad all day yet.

I layed on the grass above the cliff just staring up at the sky. Spike was a bit from me just munching on a treat. 

I laid there until sun down. I realized I'd fallen asleep and quickly shot up and frantically looked around. There was a blinding blue light and suddenly a wolf?! Stood infront of me. I was quickly backing up horrified! "NO way! stay back!" i yelled.

I was backing up nearly off the cliff my eyes were wide the wolf slowly was approaching me happily? "Spike?" I asked the wolf. The wolf light up at the name and ran over to me rubbing on my leg.

"But how'd you become a wolf?! Your supposed to be a sugar glider!" I shouted as it jumped up on me. i got away from the edge startled about what was going on?

"Well of course hes a shapeshifter" I heard a male voice from behind me, I flipped around ready to punch the guy. My eyes widen at Player? But he lives in Canada?! what is happening?

"Whats got you all crazy?" He looked me up and down a bit confused. He was wearing a weird mid evil out fit like a vampire? Maybe? "Player?! What are you doing here? SHouldn't you be home?" My head was spinning? Whats going on?

"Uh Players my other name? But who are you?" I took notice to his teeth, which were oddy sharp? I'm dreaming that it!

"Im Amber Must have mistook you for someone else. Could you help me around?" I asked him nervously.  He smirked before getting in my face. "You're human aren't you?" I blushed and immediately  backed away. "So what if I am?" I tried to gain confidence.

"Most humans are terrified of Vampires? You do know Im a vampire right? Like the killing kind?" He was walking slightly away from me, at least he gave me breathing room this time. 

"I doubt you could kill anyone." I teased him, he fell right into my trap.

"Oh course i can kill people! I could kill you right now!" Player shouted embarrassed. He'd never talked to a human directly but thought they'd be a lot more scared of him then she was. 

I smirked at his flusteredness, kinda adorable. "Really, I'd like to see you try." I knew he couldn't so it was hilarious to watch him. His face went beet red, and he threw up a hood. "Im not gonna show you around your mean!" He yelled then started to walk away. 

"Waiiiitttt Player im sorrrrryyyy' "No your not!" "Of course not" I smiled and followed him with wolf Spike following close behind. Up ahead there was a small down, didn't look modern at all. My brain must have gotten so much sugar to come up with this crazy dream. I looked around in awe. Player just looked a me weird.

"So I don't know much about Vampires, if you bite someone do they die or become a vampire too?" I asked innocently while looking at the small town. "Oh thats an odd question... but uh yeah if a vampire bites you they could kill you or turn you into one." 

"So it is like Twlight!" "Whats that?" "i dont know never read it" I shrugged. 

I saw something transparent out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw a girl with short red hair standing next to another transparent boy. ZACH AND IVY ARE THEY GHOSTS?! No way! "Zach, Ivy" I called without thinking twice. The siblings glanced back at me both confused. I just stood there in shock. They looked at Player who shrugged in response to me.

Both floated over to the two of us. "Whos she?" Ivy asked looking at me. "Awh shes so small! and human!" Zach said. I was looking at them with stars in my eyes. "You guys are ghosts?! Thats so awesome!" I yelled. Both looked at each other. "Uh yeah cool" Ivy gave me a small smile.

"Uh oh Ivy we gotta go Nice meeting you human and talk to you later Player!" Zach shouted a hurried off with Ivy. All I was thinking is I need to meet Carmen.

"Do you know a girl named Carmen?!" I nearly shouted at him who was sti confused about the knowing Zach and Ivy thing. "Uh....yeah..but are you sure your human?" I nod quickly.

"Can we go see her plllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee" I begged him. He nodded and we headed off to find one of my best friends Carmen San deigo!. 

We got to a small cottage not long after it had flowers all over it. All I could do was smile coolest dream ever! Player knocked on the door. A woman with beautiful white wings not to big or too small opened the door, the small problem? It wasn't Carmen.

"JULIA?!" I screamed. She flinched back and her glasses almost fell off her face. I'd never seen her in casual clothes but everything about it was insane. Julias an angel?! Well no kidding shes so nice and kind. Of course she'd be pure of heart. I couldn't take my eyes off her until I heard the voice of the woman I'd been looking for called.

"Whos at the door?" Carmen yelled from another room. My eyes went wider than before. "Hi Julia this is Amber shes a bit out of it...all the time but she wanted to see Red." Julia nodded and smiled at me sweetly which i returned. Player must think Im insane but I don't care too much.

The red haired woman came to the door, she had fairy wings they were a beautiful shade of red she had a rose flower crown on her head. If this dream lasted long enough I'd ask her how to make it. She smiled at me. "Is there anything you need Amber?" She looked down at me. I was nearly about to fangirl.

Player was looking up at the sky which seemed like the sung would come up soon. "You'll have to leave by day break the town disappears during the day. Its the reason were all awake." I nodded to him, thats when my dream ends. Guess no flower crown. 

"Nothing Carm just wanted to see you!" I grabbed Players hand and ran off leaving two confused woman. 

"Slow down Amber!" He yelled panting. "Oh sorry!" I let go of him and sat in the feild on my back. He did the same looking up at the sky filled with stars. 

"You know this is the first time I've ever met a human your not so bad" "Your the first supernatural I've met" We both looked at each other. I knew I liked Player along time ago. And hey this is a dream so screw it!

I got up and he did too a bit confused. And i kissed him. It wasn't long because we were still two high schoolers. Both are our faces were redder than Ivys hair, but the moment was ruined a bit early when the sky started to get light.

"AH You gotta get out of here now!" He grabbed me before hurrying out of town. "Bye Player!" I shouted running to the hill, His face was still red and said bye too before the town disappeared.

I smiled to myself and laid on the cliff waiting to wake up. 

"AMBER AMber! wake up!!!" I was being shook awake. There was someones blurry face infront of my head. My bed felt oddly uncomfortable and my room was weirdly dark for the morning. When my vision clearly I looked up at the face of a certain young vampire and screamed. 

April Fools hope nobody got pranked to bad. This is more like a halloween story but from the start I got way too into it so hope you liked it. I enjoyed writing a fantasy setting it was kinda based off Spirited Away a bit. anyways THANKS FOR READING