12

"I haven't talked to him in a bit but It should be fine, I should go about now nice talking to you Cheif!"

I picked up the pen and threw it back into my pocket and flushed the toilet washed my hands and sat back down and fell sleep.

~Ambers POV~

When I got home to dad he was real pissed. Which is understandable, I disappeared, then told him i was at a friends, and come home with a strained wrist. I got grounded and wasn't allowed online, so for the week caught up on my books. I didn't mind reading was a nice change of pace. I tried drawing, its really not my strongest talent. I practiced a bit of my recorder skills, but that failed. The other half the time i spent throwing a ball against the wall and catching it when it came back to me. It was overall boring and peaceful all at the same time. 

Everyday while I was at home alone. Dad was helping work with ACME to try and track VILES next move. I wish I could help but since I was grounded I wasn't allowed to and Chief agreed unless something big were too happen. 

Im finishing my book, When dad gets home I can go on my laptop and on my phone again. Im exicted. I started having a coughing fit chocking on my spit. I quickly get up and grab a glass of water to stop dying for a second. My house wasn't huge. I looked out the window, down by the window it was an intersection and a railroad. I just silently stare out, before getting up and refilling my empty glass. I wonder what Juila and Dad are doing about now. I wonder what Carm Ivy and Zach are doing? I wonder what Players doing. One thing I didn't understand is he seemed pretty young maybe my age or younger, so why was he hacking and working with a vigilanty  at that age. Does he go to school? Would that be weird to ask, I feel like it would. 

Sighing i set my cup down and got back into bed finding a comfortable positions and finishing my book. 

It was 5 more hours till Dad got home, but when he did he seemed really tired. Which i couldnt blame him. He said I could just order pizza. He left $20 on the table and went to bed. It was only 5 pm but I decided to order two pizzas. I love left overs.

I ordered a pepperoni for me and just cheese for Dad. Even if he didnt eat his I could eat his so doesn't matter. The guy on dads phone said it would be around 30 minutes which wasn't bad and by the time it would be here I would be hungry. Seems perfect to me. 

I grabbed my phone thats been on my dads table charging for the week and opened it. I have a couple messages from Player. Some from my school friends too wanting to hang out again. That sounds good to me. I looked at the messages from Player

(Bold Player Italics Amber) 

Just checking to see if you made it home alright

Carmen was wondering if you want to know more about VILE just to help you stay informed and stuff

Are you Ok? Its been a while since your phones turned on?

The last message he sent was from today the rest were over the span of the week. I did feel bad not being able to text him back. 

Sorry My dad grounded me but I made it back fine, If you could inform me that'd be awesome i still have the coms or could call. And Im fine plus im getting my brace off in two days. 

That sounds great Carm keeps saying she feels really sorry about that Ivy feels bad she couldn't have helped you Zach misses your Hamster.

Its fine it wasn't there faults also his name is Spike and he is a sugar glider

I knew Zach was saying the wrong animal!

I mean its Zach hes Zach Id love to be caught up on what you guys know about Vile!