7

"Thats cool" Red responds then goes on. "Time to get the team caught up. Zach! Ivy!" They both come out wearing part of the duchess costume. She goes on with the plan i sit back and listen while responding to Ace. After a couple of minutes the doorbell rings and someone looks in so i quickly shut off my face cam. Well thats not good.  

~Ambers POV~

We've been following some one who dad and Julia guess is the duchess i doubt it though. There is a white van great disguise im pretty sure were following someone whos following someone else which is convent. I watch the car from my good vision i can see a blurred out girl im guessing with red hair which could be the duchess if she was wearing a wig like i thought. Julia comes on and talks a bit more before dad lets her go. I get slightly annoyed at him for this he should treat her nice at least. We watch the car infront not knowing that the car was also watching us. 

~Carmans POV~ (bet you saw that coming because im basic)

I looked through my hand mirror seeing Chase Devinuaex following us along with a smaller blonde girl with blue dyed tips also with a squirrel on her shoulder? Could this get weirder not sure? "Hey Player who is the girl in the front seat with Chase?" He instantly got the screen shot.

"Well it looks like his daughter Amber Devinuaex, she just left her last school to do homeschooling and her father got promoted and she is helping on the job. Im going to assume this is how she helps?" I think who would have a kid work at a job thats  a new one for sure. 

"Hey Ivy can you loose the tail." "Haha were tailing a car and a cars tailing us." I look ahead to see a bridge that goes up prefect way to loose them if we jump it. "Hey Player can you hack into the bridge ahead." "On it" 

We drove as the bridge started to go up Ivy started to freak out saying she couldn't do it i edger her on we can't do this with them following us. At the last second she stopped with a sudden stop we watched in horror as Chase and Ambers car go flying over the edge.

~Ambers POV~

"DAD WAIT WE CAN'T JUMP THAT!" I scream at him honestly terrified he goes even faster i watch in pure horror Spike runs into my pocket i quickly zip it up. I'd rather not him get hurt along with me. We end up in the air and the other car didn't even jump anyways we were tilting on the curb i quickly hurried and rolled out closing my door. I scraped my arm on the fall down i was holding onto the road. It hurt to fall out my arm was bleeding a bit i expected to see my dad out but he wasn't i caught the last glimpse of the car fall over into the water i ran with all the speed in me to the edge of the bridge, watching over while my eyes fill with tears seeing where my dad was and isn't anymore. I only have to pray hes ok. I fall to my knees and let Spike out he climbs up my hoodie.

Ivys POV~

We both watched the car fall down we both looked at each other it did break m heart to see his daughter come to the top of the bridge crying. He should be fine it wasn't very deep but she didn't know that. Me and Carm both got out of the van both looking at the her she was on her knees it hurt to watch her. After a couple of minutes Chase had i think an eject button because he came up and had a parachute. We continued on even though i wanted to go and comfort the girl.   

~Ambers POV~

I watched my dad come back up the bridge came down and i got a glimpse of the red head herself she looked pretty with her long dark red hair i smiled through my red tear stained face she smiled back. She wasn't an enemy i knew that or she would have taken me. I watched her pass i held my arm with one cut that was a bit big and bleeding nothing really bad i stayed there and sat down composing myself and playing on my phone.

~After a bit~

We got to a mansion im so glad i put my hoodie on because Spike is shivering and so am i. I told Dad i was going to try to find the paintings or Carmen Sandiego and if anything happened i would call him immanently. I scouted around until i found a room that was hidden. I had moved a bookcase inside there was another door an eletric door with a keycode amazing. Time to test out this new watch thing. I quickly plugged it in within about 30 seconds the door open i walked in to see the dark red head from eailer and another red head this'll get confusing soon enough. Suddenly after the door shut a gas went through the vents the second i breathed it in i realized it was a sleep gas the last thing i remember was hitting the floor. 

~Carmans POV~

We were getting the last of the paintings both me and Ivy had put masks on just in case something came through can't be to careful i hope that Zach is doing ok according to Player hes doing great. "Red the door is being unlocked be on alert" Player said both me and Ivy got in fighting positions just in case. When the door opened though it was Amber the girl from earlier she stood there staring at us. We had a moment of staring as the door closed then we all looked up as a gas made its way in. I ran over to the girl, it definity would be a sleep gas i didn;t get over fast enough i left her there for a minute Ivy and me finished the paintings i took her out along with the paintings. Ivy took a wig and my coat to distract them while i took the paintings and girl to the van. 

I honestly didn't really know what to do. I can't give Chase her and i can't leave her with VILE agents so were just going to take her back with us. Zach agreed of course Ivy agreed we were going to help her then help her home and act like nothing happened. One thing that lost me is how did she even get in she couldn't have known the code. I shook my head thats for later when she wakes up.

Sorry this chapter kind of sucks i didn't write it very well so im sorry still hope you enjoyed 1163 words if anyone cares THATS ALL FOR NOW CYA