Friends with a smol bean.

Y/n's pov~

Today I am visiting a little girl SCP. I dont know her SCP number but it's said to just call her 'little girl'. I reached her containment and got pushed inside. I was suprised of how much her containment was actualy sutible for a little girl.

         I went up to her and smiled happily. "Hi! Im y/n!" She smile up at me. "Hi!" She was so cute! We talked for a bit and played with toys. "SCP-r/n your time is up." I frown. "I will see you soon!" I say as I hug her. I get up from my position and wave to the girl as I walk to the door and get escourted to my living quarters.

         I lay on my 'bed' and stare at the wall. Suddenly the alarm goes off. "We have a containment breach, I REPEAT WE HAVE A CONTAINMENT BREACH!" I ignore it until I sense the little girl going down my hallway so I read her mind. "I wonder where the nice ladys containment is." I smile and get up to walk to my door.

         "Little girl im over here!" I yell to her as i hear tiny pitter patter of feat coming twords me. I suddenly realise that, because of the breach, my door is unlocked so I push it open as she runs into my room. "Hi little one! Come to see me so soon?" She nods and I chuckle. Shes so sweet! "Are you the reason for the breach alarm?" She nods. I smile and pick her up, proping her on my hip and closing my door. "Wanna sleep with me?" I say after she yawns.

         She tiredly nods so I walk over to my 'bed' and lay her down, spooning her so I have a protective stance around her. I slowly start to drift off to sleep, a little girl in my arms.

Time skip~

     I wake up to a sound of a camera snap. I hold little girl closer as I turn my head slightly.

       I see Mrs. Vic with a camera and my document. I only turn back over and snuggle little girl more, earning her to giggle in her sleep.

(I know its short come at me! Dont realy ;-;. Anyways i hope you like it.)