Secretly fighting

Doctors POV~

      I breached so I could see my Y/n, but when I checked her room, she wasn't there. I thought she must be with a different SCP at the moment but for some reason that image messed with me, causing me to growl a bit. I left my angel's room to go find her somewhere else by her lovley smell, she smells of blood mixed with sugar, bleach, and fire, with a hint of f/s (favorite sent). It's a strange yet comforting feeling that overcomes me when I smell it.

     I follow her sent, ending up infront of Shy Guy's containment making me sneer, he better not take MY angel. I threaten the sad excuses for doctors making them open the door to let me in.

    My anger rises as I see that shy guy is cuddling Y/n in the corner. I walk up and carefuly move the adorable girl infront of me, kicking shy guy.

    He gets up and growls at me making me scoff in dissapointment and disscust. "What do you think your doing with my bunny?" I snicker at his nickname for her. "Oh just taking MY angel." He glares at me so I glare back. "She is MINE." He says. "I am very sorry but you must be mistaken, for you see, shes mine." He was about to pounce at me until Y/n made the cutest noise. "Nya~" She quietly voiced in her sleep. We both slightly awed at her. I looked at the rake wannabe and he looks back.

   "We finish this later, but for now, lets just enjoy her company." I nod in agreement and we both sat down, staring at the angelic form infront of us. She makes more noises and I cant help but stare in awe at her.

    After a bit Shy Guy and I talk and conclude we should put her back in her room. I get up and mentaly sigh when they do aswell. I dont see why they need to be here as well.

    We walk out of the door and into the hallway with Y/n in my arms. I wish I could hold her like this forever. We get to and inside her room and set her on her bed, staring for a bit before glaring at eachother while getting dragged away by gaurds, I guess I have compitition.