Christmas special!

(Happy Holidays! Make whatever you celebrate a good one unless you dont celebrate anything than have a good day! Oh and this will be short sorry ;-;)

~Y/n POV~

    Todays Christmas! The guards dont do much but they decorate the halls and let us make requests if we want to visit someone or do anything, of course they can decline but eh. I hear my overcom go off. "SCP-r/n you have visitors." Says the monotone voice.

    I have more than one? I look over at my prevously closed door to see Shy Guy and plague Doctor get shoved in making me smile and get up off the floor. I engulf the two in a hug, letting go and smiling happily.

  "Hiya! I missed you two! How have you been?" Shy smiles a wobbly, small smile as Doc takes a face of happiness I assume. "My state has been atequite for the most part." Doc answers calmly. Shy thinks a bit. "W-well I have been fine." They say in a husky voice.

~Time Skip~

   I requested a T.V in my room and they actualy agreed!
We all were watching documenterys *Doc on my right Shy on my left* when my eyes started to get heavy, and before I knew it, I was out.

~Shy Guys POV~

   I was watching the T.V when my shoulder felt heavy all of the sudden. I looked over to see my lovley Bunny had fallen asleep. I looked at Plague Doctor to see him glaring at me.

   I hug her close to me just to make him jeliouse, and to feel my beautiful Bunny pressed against me obviously. He sneers at me and pulls her to him, I'm so glad she's a deep sleeper as the Docter risked waking her!

~Doc's POV~

   Stupid scum trying to take my angle, not happening. I felt her snuggle against me and smile in victory, angering the frail entity, but I could care less. She will be mine, and no sad excuse for a twig or anyone will stop that.