Feelings are fatal

(Yes, the title is named after a song, because we out here 😉✌. N e way, enjoy this bois)

Cains POV~

  I have acquired books and online information about my experience. Most of it, was udder nonsense, such as the word "love". The word didn't feel a correct description of my feeling. I found another, Đə§īřę.

   I would find it appealing to view her more, as she is quite alluring. Now i'm not incompetent nor mentally deficient, I am aware there are others who find her magnetic as well.

   That doesn't sit well with me. I have a compulsion to keep her, so I shall full-fill it. Y/n shall not be handled by scum. Hm, I am aware there is something called a "pet name". I will apply one later. (Comment his name ideas) For now, I must work on seeing her again.

    Y/n's POV~

     I sat in my room, having nothing to do. I start aimlessly humming to myself. A sudden screeching of the overcom sounds. "We have been informed that SCP-073 is requesting another meeting. Because it is so  soon, and he has been displaying unusual behavior, we have decided to allow it. This may help us get more information. Get ready at the door." 

    Perking up at this information I happily walk to the door. I liked talking to him last time! I wonder why he wants to see me so soon though. I shrug and head to the door, the usual loud click resonates in the air.  

   The guards secure me again, walking me to the others confinement. I didn't tap into their minds this time, it was usually boring anyway. I smile a bit, Cain seemed very welcoming if you get past his stiff demeanor. 

Cain's POV~

      I got a delighted feeling as I watch the cute creature fall inside my containment.  "Hello Y/n." I greeted, walking to her and giving a small smile. I hope this makes her more comfortable, I heard its a good way of interaction. "Hey Cain! Glad you wanted to see me! I was getting  bored." She gained a small pout on her lips. Cute.

     "Yes. I thought I might as  well invite you back." Y/n smiled and nodded. "Hold on. I have an idea!" She suddenly exclaimed, surprising me as she walks to the camera. I can't hear her but she starts talking to the device, pouting and dropping to the floor. 

   I watch in confusion as she starts to roll over almost feline like. I noticed a sigh from the speakers. Y/n sat up and nodded, striding back over smirking. "What did you just display?" I ask. I am genuinely confused. As shes about to answer the confinement door opens; Three guards  haul in a T.V. "How did you accomplish that?" The h/c SCP just shrugs at me. Well then.