Shy Guy

Y/n pov~

   After little girl was ^forcefully^ taken back to her containment, I had to meet someone new, again. I was in my usual 'attire' as they pulled me to a cell.

          I was pushed inside and to be honest, I was intrieged. In the corner was a skinny creature, hunched over. I walked over carelessly and put a hand on its sholder making it jump and turn around. I felt bad so out of reflex I pulled it into a hug, not careing about the doctors freaking out.

       It slowly put its skinny arms around me. "Are you okay?" I whisper to it so the small audience can't hear. It shakes its head making me pull away and smile. "Can I be your friend to make you better?" It tilts its head and slowly nods. "Are you sure you want to be my friend?"

         It says in a raspy and slightly disorted voice. I nod, still smiling. We talk for a bit until I get tired and lay in its lap. I cuddle up to it, I dont know why but the SCP's make me feel more safe than the staff. I then start to fall asleep, finaly my vision blurring to black.

Shy guy's pov~

I pet y/n's hair as she slept in my lap. She is so nice. I-I want her, I NEED her. I smile a bit at the thought of her being mine, and mine only.

         I cuddle with y/n in my corner. Why and how is she so imperfect, yet so perfect?

(Srry its short. I was eating dinner while making this.)