This is fun!

Y/n pov~

        Today is halloween! I look out the tiny window on my door and see decorations all around! I stop and think for a second... wasn't I with shy guy? The gaurds probably brought me back here.

      I sigh, sitting down on the floor and look at the camera. "Can I look around for a bit?" I wait for a second. "I guess, its almost lunch anyway." That worked!?

       My door opens and I smile happily. I get up and head out to the hall, then start skipping to the cafeteria. I make it and, woah, it looks so cool!  There are ghost shaped fairy lights hung around and multi-colored streamers of black and orange.

    I see the plague doctor and run to him, engulfing him in a hug. He tenses before wraping his arms around me, relaxing a bit. I let go and smile. "Hi plagy!" He averts his eyes at the nickname. "H-Hi Y/n, how are you?" I give a thumbs up and a teethy smile.

    He chuckles a bit but I see him look to the side. I cock my head to the side in confusion and follow his gaze to a large looking lizard who was staring at me.

      I smile and walk over, leaving docs side. The lizard looks a bit taken back by my arrival. "Hi! Im SCP-r/n! But call me y/n!" They hesitate for a second. "Im SCP-682." I smile." Imma call you.... hmmmm.... how about Rep?" They look at me, examining if im seriouse. " why?" "Cause you're a reptile and you're my friend now!" I hear a growl from Doc behind me but ignore it. It's probably nothing.

     "Friend?" I smile and nod. It smiles a bit aswell. Which, not going to lie, looked pretty funny.

Rep's pov~

   I was staring at the cute, human-looking SCP when they suddenly walk up to me, snapping me out of my day dream. They start to speak.

      (You know what you said so tiny time skip)

After a while she walked away with her other friend and honestly, im jeliouse of him. But I will have her eventualy.

(OMG IM NOT DEAD I SWEAR! Okay so in that "small break" I ran into some personal problems and then stoped for a while, but im back kinda!)