Gental encounter

(I am so sorry I have not Updated! But im back and ready to write!)

Y/n POV~

I sat up in my own musky confinement. It's pretty lonley when I am not speaking to others. Hell, I'm so bored I'd kick a gaurd! On second thought, thats not a good idea. I grone and roll onto the floor. I turn to the camera in my 'room' and try to make it obvious i'm bored.

I hear a sigh from the intercom. "SCP-r/n. You are acting in a childish and undesirable manner. What is the cause of this?" The monotone voice speaks, irriation laced in his words. I smirk and fall back on the floor in a dramatic manner. "I'm bored, may I have a meeting with a new SCP?" I ask, trying to be polite to get my way.

It is silent for a second. "I think we have another that we were gonna set up with you later in the week. I could let you two speak now if you stop with the foolishness." He demands, the intercom slightly louder than before. "Yeah, yeah, okay I will stop. Only if I can meet this person. Who is it?" I hear a shuffle of papers and a short, focased silence, "It is SCP-073, or as it suggests, Cain. I have yet to inform them of a visit. I will do so now." The speaker clicks as an idecater it has been turned off.

After a minute or so I hear the click of boots arriving at my door. I smile as I walk to the exit of my living quarters and watch as it opens. The gaurd puts the restraints on my arms and walk me to a interiagtion room. I decide to read the gaurds mind for fun just to see what he's thinking. "I can't believe they are letting her see another one. Let alone any at all, this thing is very persuasive I guess." I giggle grabbing their attention. "Why thank you." We continue to walk as they don't respond, but they seem to feel a bit violated that I read their mind.

Finally we arrive. I am once again pushed into a room with no context. "Agressive much." I mutter, standing to see a composed looking specimen. "Why hello, are you the entity I have been informed was requesting to speak?" They speak, almost robotic like. "Ah yes. I am SCP-r/n, or I prefure to go by y/n. And you are?" The walk closer, stiff as they stare down at me. "I am SCP-073 as you know, please refure to me as Cain." I nod and sit down in a chair, Cain following shortly after.

"Y/n, I must ask because I believe this is what others do in non-formal convorsations. What are things you enjoy doing while stuck in confinment? I believe you are very persuasive, so I am guessing you get what you want most times, yes?" I giggle slightly at his gental yet almost artificial nature. "Well I would say I am pretty good at getting what I want. I like to / to do y/h (your hobbie) and sleep!"

Cain's POV~

She seems interesting. I give a blank stare as I try to figure this specimen out. They are so....unique. We continue to ask questions back and forth, a normal convorsation if you will. They seem to be infatuated with my more inclosed nature, I wonder why. She lets out a hitching sound, an almost angelic sound as she smiles happily. Her laugh.

Why did that make me feel different. My heart hurts, in an exceptible way. Strange. I want to look more into this feeling. I hear the screech of the speaker go off. "SCP-r/n, please step to the door without struggle. Your time is up, we are taking you back." A pout forms on y/n's face. I don't like that.

She looks up at me and I feel that feeling again. "I guess I need to leave. Bye bye Cain!" I ponder how to respond. "Farewell Y/n." The h/c girl walked to the door and was escourted out. I must do some research on this feeling.