Can you hold me?

This is a song by nf,  even though it's a sad song I'm tryna make it happy in this chapter :)

It was late at night and everyone was asleep in their dorms. Shouto woke up uneasy, he had another one of those dreams, the ones that resemble his past. The loneliness that ate him alive. He sent a message to (y/n)  to ask if she was awake, he had a hunch that she was.

(Text messages) 

Shouto:
Hey are you awake?

(Y/n):
Yeah why?

Shouto:
Can you meet me in my dorm?

(Y/n) :
Sure, are you okay?

Shouto:
Yeah just come please

(Y/n) :
Yeah okay

(End of messages)

(Y/n)  p.o.v
What happened? You thought to yourself. It was late and shouto wouldn't text you at this time. Your worrying grew so you hurried your way to his dorm. 

You knocked once and got an immediate response. Shouto looked like a mess, his hair was messed up and it look like he's been crying for some time.

You rushed in and hugged him.

"Dreams?" You questioned.

"Yea.. " He responded in a husky voice.

You rubbed his back gently and said
"Everything will get better, I promise."

All he did was hold onto you tightly.

"Can you stay? It's fine if you don't want to." He asked you.

"Yeah I'll stay with you, that's what I'm here for." You said and kissed his forehead. You closed the door behind you and he got on his bed making a spot for you.

"(Y/n)  why do you love me?" Shouto asked you as you were playing with his hair.

"You seemed like someone who needed it and I was someone willing to love you." You responded with a smile.

Your response put shouto at ease. He started cuddling you.

"Can you hold me like this when I need it?" Shouto asked you blushing.

"Yeah I'll hold you and kiss you and tell you that I love you." You said to him.

Shouto just smiled and gave you a small kiss.

"Thank you (y/n)" He said as he  drifted to sleep peacefully.