Doctor reader part 1

It was late at night when a villain attacked the city. Many famous hero's were involved. Shouto Todoroki was one of the few hero's who received major injuries.

"Ms.(L/n) there is very few chances he'll survive! This operation isn't mandatory!" One of your nurses cried.

"As a doctor I will do anything to help a patient even if chances are low." You retorted back.

16 hours of surgery. That's what it took to help the famous hero shouto Todoroki.

(Time skip to few days later)
Shouto's p.o.v

"Are you alright?" One of the nurses had asked me.

"Yes... I just need some more rest I think.." I responded.

"Our (y/n) is the best isn't she?" She muttered to herself.

"(Y/n)?" I gently said.

"She's one of our most heroic doctors in the hospital, she's the one who saved your life." The nurse said happily.

"Anyways get some rest Mr. Todoroki." The nurse said as she left.

"(Y/n)." I lastly said to myself.

(Y/n) p.o.v

I managed to save yet another life, I still feel empty. Ever since he left, life is meaningless. Why did you leave? I still loved you yet I guess that didn't affect you.

"Ms. (Y/n) you received a letter." The nurse said gently handing the letter.

You quickly opened it to be disappointed.

It was from Courtney, your ex's girlfriend.

Stop being such a fraud and playing doctors. Remember that you would be nothing without that stupid quirk. Just know HE isn't thinking about you anymore and he only wants me.

"She must've seen the news... I did save a famous hero after all..." You thought to yourself

The nurse could tell the disappointment in your face.

"It's her isn't?" She asked since she already knew the situation.

"Yeah but there's nothing to worry about." You said smiling.

"Sometimes I forget you're still a teenager. Don't worry one day you'll find the one who actually cares, just leave the stupid dumb boy." The nurse encouraged you.

She was right, you're just a teenager with a marvellous quirk that can heal others. But your environment isn't exactly normal at all.

"Yes I know you tell me that everytime." You said smiling.

You crumble the letter and left your office. You went for fresh air at the park outside the hospital.

"Momma would be so proud, I'm only 18 and I'm already a doctor!" You thought to yourself.

"And so is pappa isn't he?" You said trying to keep happy thoughts.

"Is... He, proud of me? NO STUPID DON'T THINK ABOUT HIM!"

"He is the reason why I don't feel anything. I'm just numb... Empty..." Your thoughts overflowed your mind.

"Are you (y/n) (l/n)?" An unrecognizable voiced asked you.

To be continued :)))