Villain Todoroki

I got some inspiration from poison by cavetown :)

You were finishing some homework until you were interrupted by your stomach growling.

"Late night snacks doesn't seem like a bad idea." You said to yourself as you drool at the thought.

You put on a sweater since the night was chilly from the rainy weather. The breeze gently touched your cheek and pulled your hair along the way. The night was beautiful indeed. You took a different route to the mini market. You just wanted to see what the other route was like. Do the people experience the same thing? Your question was quickly answered with a no. This side was dirty and look as if it were abandoned. You could hear police sirens and drunk people while others cried for their "lovers." Every step of yours had to be cautious or else you'd step on broken glass. The scene drew in some uneasy feelings but you had hope of something good. Almost like a premonition.

Your thoughts were interrupted as you noticed the sudden change in the weather. It was chilly, not like before, the coldness that one might assume it was winter. You also felt a presence of someone else. Before you could make any judgements of the situation you heard someone in a husky voice say "shh it'll be alright."

                   ------TIME SKIP------

Your eyes lazily opened, they needed to adjust to make out the picture. You tried rubbing your face but noticed you were tied up. Your arms were behind your back and your legs tied together. The door slowly creaked open with a figure standing on the other side. The man, you were able to identify, took few steps until he reached your weaken body. Your eyes closed shut as you were immediately scared to death.

"You're awake aren't you." He said in his same husky voice.

"Don't worry the pro hero's will come and save you, won't they? He exaggerated the " Pro hero" Part.

With those few words you knew who he was. Shouto Todoroki, the youngest child of endeavor. He was a famous villain but he was too overpowered, like many hero's describe him.

"N-not all hero's are the same." You said trembling.

"Let me tell you this, not all villains are the same either." He said slightly smirking.

He then came closer to you releasing your arms and legs.

"I don't like treating my test subjects as animals either." He said as he backed away from you.

"Test subjects?" What did he mean by that?

"Do you know what aromantic means?" He asked you.

"N-not having romantic feelings?" You answered unsure.

"Correct." He said with a smile.

"I thought I was aromantic so I captured test subjects to see If I could fall in love with them. If it didn't work out I'd remove them. I thought that was it until I saw you. I didn't know what this feeling was but it seemed like my heart wanted you." He said with his cheeks tinted rose pink.

"You like me?" You questioned him in disbelief.

"Well yes, yes I do." He said avoiding eye contact.

You took a few steps closer to him. The male was confused with your actions. You then grabbed both of his hands pulling him even closer. He was close enough so you'd be able to whisper something.

"Why do you like me?" You whispered in his ear.

He then let go of your hands to wrap his arms around your waist.

"I like you because the way you simply are. The way you talk to people. The way you help others. The way your lips curve to smile." He said sweetly to you.

"In all honesty, I don't know anything about you..... but I'll give you an opportunity to change that." You said gently to him.

"You sure you want to mess with me?" He said smirking at you.

"If it'll give us a happy ending then yes." You said smiling back at him.

"Would you like to stay this one night. Make that two nights, no three, four, five, si-" His voice was cut off by your finger over is gentle lips.

"What will we do during this time?" You asked him as you became flustered.

"Whatever you desire." He said smiling gently as he grabbed a hold of your finger.

He then leaned closer to you lifted your chin up and pressed his lips on you. His kiss was warm and gentle.

"That's the introduction to my love, but there's way more things than that." He said smirking at you.