Prince shouto pt 2

As you left your cottage, you heard small explosives and rapid screaming. You quickly followed the noise and noticed someone. It was Bakugo, the only person who appreciated (sort of) your existence.

"THIS BREAD TASTE LIKE SHIT!" He exclaimed loudly as he threw a piece of bread to the floor.

"Bakugo?" You questioned the boys actions.

"That seller is a scam! She said this bread was the best in this stupid town!" His tone changed into more relaxed.

"You're so stupid." You said nonchalantly.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!" His anger grew present again.

"Shut up you're so loud as well!" You said trying to calm him down.

"Whatever! Anyways by the way you're dress I'm guessing you're going to that stupid ceremony." He said looking away.

"Oh.. Well yeah you see I got bored and decided to go."

"Might as well go with you, I need to take care of the only family member I got."
He wasn't really related to you but since both of you were orphans you both looked out for each other.

"Alright just don't make a scene!" You reminded him.

                        T I M E   S K I P

"This is the Todoroki palace?" Bakugo questioned.

"Yep, it's pretty big isn't it!" You said happily.

"It's not what I imagine it to be...." His voice trailing off.

"Well what did he imagine?"

"Let's go inside! I heard that the ceremony will be outside since the nice weather!" You said leading Bakugo who has never entered the palace.

You headed to the garden where almost the whole town was at. You enter the beautifully decorated garden where you were able to see The king Endeavor talking.

"As you know today we'll be celebrating the great success of my son Shouto Todoroki... Please enjoy this memorable day." He said with great excitement.

Though Shouto stood expressionless. No words of happiness could be displayed.

"Oi, (y/n) doesn't Endeavor have four kids in total?" Bakugo had asked you.

"Yeah the princess and the other two princes." You replied.

"Why is it that he only puts prince Shouto on public? Shouldn't the eldest be the one taking the throne and not the youngest?"

"Well I've never questioned that." You answered.

"And was it just me or Shouto didn't seem very happy." He added.

"Yeah, he's always like that though and I be wonder about that too." You lastly said as your voice was interrupted.

"LOOK IT'S (Y/N)!" The blonde girl from earlier pointed out towards you.

"SHE SABOTAGE US! SHE ONLY WANTS TO TAKE OUR BABY SHOUTO AWAY!!" The brunette followed.

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP? YOU'RE MAKING A FUCKING SCENE STUPID BITCHES!!!" Bakugo added to the screaming.

"Eek! It's bakugo he's gonna kill us!!" The blonde quickly grabbed the brunette and headed out elsewhere.

"Did you really sabotage them just for the prince?" Bakugo asked you.

"No, why would I do that? I didn't even plan to come." You answered raising an eye brow.

"You're right that's unlike you." He said yawning.

"I'm gonna find some food, are you coming?" He said after his small yawn.

"No I'll wait for the dessert." You said with a big smile plastered all over your face.

Bakugo headed to the food court.

Shouto Todoroki followed him. He wanted to ask him something. He greeted Bakugo with a small bow in which Bakugo did not return.

"If I may ask, who are you to (y/n)." Shouto asked Bakugo expressionless.

"Tch, why do you care?" He replied a little suspicious.

"I want to be with her. I want to make her the queen of this palace. " He said bluntly.

Bakugo almost choked.

"You want to be with that rat?!" He said bursting into laughter.

"Only if he'd knew." Shouto thought to himself.

"She is not a rat. I want to get to know her." Shouto said keeping his composure.

"Well if you're going to give her a stable life then I'll see what I can do." Bakugo lastly replied calming down.

"Thank you, my gratitude is everlasting." Shouto bowed down and left."

Bakugo left with a plate of food and noticed (y/n) sitting on the table. He sat down next to her.

"Hey (y/n) what do you think about the prince." Bakugo asked (y/n).

"Well I think he probably just got a stick up his ass." You answered honestly.

"You know (y/n) you shouldn't assume things like that." He responded.

"Yeah I guess you're right." You answered. Then you started to think, what if he was a gentleman? He does have a stoic face but he still looks cute.

"(Y/n) you're blushing, please tell me you're not having pervert thoughts like mineta." He looked at you unimpressed.

"NO! it's not like that! I just noticed why a lot of girls fall for him that's all." You answered with your face all red.

"So do you like him?" Bakugo asked bluntly.

"Bakugo you're being so weird!" You said covering your face.

"Well I happen to have an encounter..." He said uninterested in the topic."

"What do you mean an encounter?!" You questioned him.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and said "The prince wants you to be his, he told me."

You bursted out laughing.

"What are you on bakugo?" You were barely able to talk from laughing.

"STOP LAUGHING!" He yelled at you.

"I'm being serious, he came up to me and asked what I was to you. Strangely enough he knew your name." He said confused.

"Well I do get in trouble a lot....." You said  and right after you finished your sentence the maid announced for a
(L/n) (y/n) to follow her.

"What the fu-" You were confused about the whole situation.

"You should go." Bakugo said lastly.

You got up slowly and followed the maid. The blonde and brunette souls had left their bodies.

"Excuse me ma'am, where are you taking me?" You asked the serious women who was escorting you.

"You're connected to the prince." She said never looking at you directly.

"Connected..?" You thought to yourself.

Then it hit you. Royals have the ability to see their future partner to rule the kingdom with. Could you a poor orphan be the wife of a prince?

There's gonna be a part 3 (yay)

It might be short though ;-;