Prince Shouto Todoroki pt1

"You're such a brat!" You heard your boss say as she threw you to the floor.

As an orphan, you had to work for your own money. But you were very clumsy and weak.

"Can you not carry a bucket of water without spilling everything?!" Your boss, Mrs.Tamaki scolded you.

"I'm sorry... It won't happen again!"

"Damn it! Go fetch some more water I need to clean my horses!" She only yelled, ignoring your apology.

You did as you were told. You headed to the well where everyone in the town shared the water. Your town was ruled by a king famously known as Endeavor who was greatly feared by his own people.

"Oh look it's (y/n)." You heard a familiar voice.

"Did ya spill Mrs.Tamaki's water again?" Another taunting voice appeared.

You decided to give in, looking up you saw the the two girls who always picked on you at school.

"Shut up already!" You said quite angrily.

"Look she's getting mad!" One of them snickered.

Both the girls kept laughing at you, your anger took over you. You suddenly grabbed the half filled buckets and tossed the water all over them.

"Oops I spilled the water." You said sarcastically.

"Are you insane!" One of the girls said as she tried drying her blonde hair.

"We got up so early just to get ready!" The other girl said drying her light brown hair.

"You ruin everything (y/n)!" The blonde hair girl cried.

"The prince will look at us as nothing more than peasants like you!" The brown hair girl added.

"Not my problem." You said as you left the scene.

You have totally forgotten that today was the ceremony for the young prince success. Many girls in your town always tried to impress him but none would be able to do so. His face was just so expressionless, you couldn't even tell his mood.You didn't care at all about the ceremony, you thought they were stupid so most of the time you didn't even go.

"Mrs.Tamaki I got the water." You said placing the two buckets down.

Mrs.Tamaki turned to your direction as her maids were doing her makeup.

"Good. You may leave." She said nonchalantly.

"But Mrs. My shift isn't over until 3 more hours!" You exclaimed.

"Today is the Prince's ceremony so I won't be here, you know you could try going, it's not like you'll have any chances with him because my daughter will marry him." She said as she turned back looking at the opposite direction.

"Fine I'll leave." You said unexpectedly calm.

"Mrs.Tamaki is always bragging about her daughter." You thought to yourself.

You left to your small cottage your parents had previously owned.

"At least I got 4 coins." You thought to yourself.

You put your bag aside and laid in your bed with nothing to do. You closed your eyes until a sudden noise woke you up. The noise of music, marching, and cheering. You took a peak out your window and noticed many people were walking near the Todoroki palace.

"I guess sleeping isn't an option." You muttered quietly.

Your curious eyes wanted to peak outside again.

"They seem happy, should I go?" You questioned yourself.

The last time you had gone was 3 years ago and the only thing you remembered was the delicious food they had serve.

"This one time won't hurt." You said confidently enough to chose an outfit.

You hurried to your closet to chose a dress that was previously owned by your mother.

(I drew that :P)

(I drew that :P)

It was a light blue floral dress that you absolutely adore.(if you don't like it my bad :/)

You put the dress on and looked in the mirror.

Your own face was the only memory you had of your mother. You quickly grabbed a small purse to add to your look and then left your small cottage.

Who would've known that this one day would change your life.

To be continued......... :)