Doctor reader part 2

"Are you (y/n) (l/n)?" An unrecognizable voiced asked you.

You lifted your head up to meet the eyes of someone familiar. It was the man's life you saved.

"Y-yes!" You said surprised, the man was incredibly handsome.

He then bowed down respectively and said "Thank you for saving me. I know a simple bow won't show my gratitude."

"Don't worry it's okay!" You said smiling.

Shouto's p.o.v

She was like an angel. Her beauty was shown through everywhere, not just the physical.

She seem way too young to be older than me, how old was she?

"I am a doctor after all." She said giggling nervously.

"Right, I'll go then, thank you." I said with a small smile.

(Y/n) p.o.v
"I guess I did underestimate his good looks." You thought to yourself as you became flustered just being near him.

You decided to go back in the hospital to see if your help was needed, there wasn't much to do so they sent you home.

"I'm happy.. right? I save people's lives. That should make me happy.. right? Why did you leave...." Your thoughts were filled with moments of your ex. Then you felt someone hit you on your head.

"What the hell?!" You thought.

"You didn't pass out from that? damn that stupid quirk." You heard a malicious voice.

You couldn't pass out because of your healing quirk which healed at an amazing rate.

You stayed silent. There were no words to be said. As a matter of fact you'd wish you'd died right then and there. There was no point in living.

"Idiotic of you to help others when you can't even help yourself." The voice said.

"Courtney....." You weakly called out.

"Don't call me! You're a pig, you're supposed to squeal." She said angrily.

You collected your thoughts and recompose yourself.

How selfish of me. The world needs me. I won't die right here, in this time, and especially not in this way.

"STAY DOWN YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH-" Her words were cut off.

You looked up with hope in your eyes. It was your patience, Shouto Todoroki.

He froze Courtney so she wasn't able to move.

"Are you okay Ms.(l/n)" He asked you.

"Y-yes." You weakly said. Then you started to stand up, trembling.

"Courtney....... Go fuck yourself." You said as if you were a whole different person.

Courtney and Todoroki faces were shock at the sudden change of tone.

"Thank you todoroki." You said in a much kinder voice.

You left the scene and went straight home.

How pathetic of me! I feel embarrassed!!! I definitely wasn't the bigger person!

Your thoughts slowly grew as you began to cry.

You heard a knock on the door. You quickly cleaned your face and opened it.

"Todoroki?" You questioned at the man standing outside.

"You're not alright, I can see it in your eyes." He said bluntly.

"May I come in?" He asked you politely.

"Yes come in.....what do you mean you can see it in my eyes? You questioned him.

"You're missing someone aren't you?" He  said without responding to the actual question.

"Something like that..." You said holding back tears.

Todoroki could sense your tears so he hugged you closely.

"Don't worry it'll be fine." He said as he stroke your hair.

All you could do was cry, letting everything escape your eyes. You buried your head into his chest.

Few seconds later you started to get flustered.

"Ah! I'm sorry I didn't mean to make mess of myself!" You exclaimed stepping back from the position.

"There's nothing for you to apologize for." He said wiping a tear from your face.

He then pulled you closer so both of your foreheads met.

"Please stop crying over someone that isn't worth your angelic presence." He said sweetly.

"They told you didn't they?" You asked him.

"Yes, I know all about it." He said in his husky voice.

"But I fell for you at first glance." He then pressed his soft lips against yours.

You, stunned as for someone like him to have fallen for you. You couldn't think if this was reality.

"May I call you my girlfriend?" He lastly said.