Midnight

In your dorm room you laid wide awake on your bed. Something kept you up. An uneasy feeling that is. You kept turning to one side to another to get comfortable but nothing would work. Suddenly you heard your door creek open. Shouto popped his head in.

"Hey (y/n) are you awake?" He whispered unsure if you would hear.

You turned around and noticed your boyfriend at the door waiting for a response.

"What do you want Shouto?" You asked him in a sleepy voice.

"I can't sleep." He said as he got on top of the bed and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"So I'm gonna sleep with you."

"S-shouto!" You exclaimed as you felt his warm breath on your chest.

"You're so warm (y/n) it feels so nice." He said with a big smile.

You kissed the top of his head and ruffled his hair.

"You're so adorable." You muttered to yourself.

"Are you tired (y/n)" he asked looking up at you.

"No not really."

Shouto got up on top of you. His knee was between your legs and he held your wrists above your head.

"Let's play a game." He whispered in your ear.

You were flustered at the position he set you in.  You noticed Shouto's lip curved as he broke into laughter.

"Shouto!" You pushed him off and curled yourself in ball at the corner of your bed.

Shouto was laughing at how flustered you were.

He then poked your head to see if you would respond to him.

You slightly lifted your head as Shouto placed a kiss on your forehead.

"I'm sorry (y/n)" Shouto said with a big smile.

You then tackled him down with a hug.

"Stupid Shouto." You said as you now laid on top of him.

You buried your head into his chest and you were able to smell his sweet scent. He wrapped his arms around you, rubbing your back occasionally.

"Night beautiful (y/n)"