Sententia 6

"Another day." We are stuck on that same old habits, same old routines, same familiar sound of our alarm clocks waking us up from our reveries, same moments that made us think its déjà vu but truth is we are just humans experiencing the cycle of life. We cry, laugh and smile today but then when we wake up tomorrow we'll realize "oh that was yesterday". But did that "another day" make you stop living your life?

I grew up with a family that gave me so much love. I am a girl that lives her life the way she want it to be. I'm that kind of person who listens to people who judged her, not to make her change but to make her better. In every day I make sure that I am nearing my dreams. I make sure that I can achieve everything I want just simply by believing, by always putting to mind that I can do it. It's sad to think that many people of this generation wants to end their lives just because they think they can't handle their problems. It's cruel to witness people who are not believing and made other people break them. People tend to waste the short time that they have just by overthinking. I hope they'll see it soon that living life with a purpose is much better that overthinking and having false beliefs that ending their own lives is a solution.

"Another day." That "another day" made you feel so blessed and thankful for another chance God gave you. A chance he gave us to make us change our wrong beliefs and live a life with a purpose.