MEMOIR - ACQUAINTANCE

"Should old acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind?" Life is a book there are good and bad chapters with different supporting characters involve, but just because you're closing that chapter doesn't mean that you are going to forget the supporting characters too.

When I was an elementary student, I am not really fond of talking to people. Thus, having few friends. As a high school student, I can say that I changed. I became friendly and talk to people. But even if I'm friendly, I'm not really the kind of person who shares my problems to friends because I don't want them to pity or be worried for me. Growing up, I like keeping my problems to myself. But then, I'm very thankful that I have friends who stays at my side even though I don't really open up to them. I have a friend that knows me to well and believes in me even though sometimes I'm in the pit of giving up. I have a friend who supports everything and motivates me to never give up on my dreams.

"Should old acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind?" Of course no. Just because you can't see them you'll forget them just so easily. The memories that you have shared together will forever be engraved in your heart and mind no matter how far away you are from each other.

"A good friend is a connection to life – a ties to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world." – Lois Wyse