Six | Dreams

Alex Rakkar

I was lying on a bed on top of silk sheets. I look down and find that I am only in a pair of lace panties. The room is dark, the only light coming from the full moon that can be seen through the window to my left.

I hear some noise and look back towards the foot of the bed. There I can make out the shape of a well built tall man with his arms crossed, making the muscles in his arms bulge. It's too dark to make out details, but I can tell he has dark hair. Uncrossing his arms, he slowly approaches the bed.

I try to get up but find that my arms are tied together above my head, making me unable to sit up. I pull my legs up, bending them in an attempt to distance my self from the approaching man.

"Haha, you think you can get away from me kitten?" he chuckles, sending a shiver of pleasure down my spine at the sound. His voice sounds husky and full of lust, so enticing. It's the best thing I've ever heard. I don't want him to stop talking.

He climbs onto the foot of the bed and crawls towards me. I still can't make out his feature in the darkness. He reaches my legs and places both of his hands on my knees. He spreads them apart and positions himself between them and leans his body over mine. I can feel my bare nipples harden as they rub against his hard defined chest. He brings his face close to mine, our lips almost touching.

"W-what are you doing?" I question, my voice coming out low and thick, filled with lust and anticipation. I could feel my face heat up and flush from embarrassment.

"What would you like me to do kitten?" he said running his hand down my leg from my knee, playing with the edge of my panties before moving it up my bare side, coming to a rest by my breast. The other arm held him up, so I wasn't crushed under his weight. He moved his lips from above mine and started kiss my jaw. He trailed kisses down my neck. He placed light bites and kisses all over my neck and collar bone. When he reached a sweet spot in the crock of my neck, I let out a large moan as wetness flooded my panties. I felt him smile against my skin before focusing his attack there. He kissed the spot, following that with bites. He licked away the slight sting that the bites brought before kissing and sucking the spot.

I could feels his hardness pressed up against my covered core though his jeans. He grinds his large bulge against my clit as he repeatedly kissed, bit, licked, and sucked my sweet spot, leaving his mark and causing a never ending string of pants and moans to fall from my lips.

He moves lower, trailing kisses down my collar bone towards my heaving breasts. He kisses both my breast before taking my hardened right nipple into his mouth, causing me to moan again. He flicked his tongue across it before lightly grinding it between his teeth. He pinches my left nipple with his hand while focusing on my right with his mouth before switching his mouth to the left and hand to the right. He then continues to leave a trail of wet kisses down my stomach to my throbbing core.

"I can smell how much you desperately want me, kitten," he says smirking with his lips against my skin just above my panties. The vibration of his voice against my skin sends shivers down my spine.

He places his hands on both sides of my hips, slowly pulling my panties down. I lift my hips to help him, causing him to chuckle lightly. He continues to remove my panties while trailing kissing down my legs.

Once he has them removed, he tosses them to the side. He brings himself up till I can feel his breath against my wet folds. He starts to place wet kisses on my thighs, avoiding the one place I need him to desperately touch. He slowly moves his lips towards my core but never touches it. After a while of this, I let out a frustrated whimper.