Author's Note

Hey readers!

I'm going to be focusing on my other book at the moment.

Check out my books from the Theirs Series.

WARNING: Dark Romance

Abstract:

A thief who dresses like a man to be safe.

Three brothers, the strongest supernatural creatures to ever exist.

What happens when these three brothers find their mate but...she's a he?

* * * * *

"No. Fucking. Way!" yelled Jace, grabbing his head. "I am not gay! The only dick I like is my big ass dick, especially when it's buried deep inside a tight, wet VAGINA!" he yelled.

* * *

WARNING: Dark Romance

Abstract:

Damanea Riar is a human girl who accidentally stumbles upon a portal to another world full of everything she has thought to be a myth. She meets five men who are each a different kind of supernatural being; Fae, Demon, Shifter, Witch, and an Incubus. What these five men have in common is that they are each seen as a threat in a world of matriarchy.

In the world of Asorix women are superior. Most are physically as big as or bigger then the men and their magical capabilities are stronger from birth. They dominate and tame men, claiming those they see fit as husbands to add to their growing harems. Those of the upper class compete with one another by comparing the number of husbands they have in their harems, ranging anywhere from the tens to the hundreds, and even a rare few in the thousands.

In this world, five men; Zev Dubois, Cassius Montgomery, Jaxon Novak, Ezra Larsen, and Axel Dimitrov are anomalies. They're stronger than any male that has existed, physically and in terms of magical capabilities. The extent of their power is unknown, but it's speculated that they are more powerful than women also. Their power and wealth has earned them a high status without having to marry a wife to gain it, something that was impossible before them. They are seen as a threat by the government.

In an attempt to control them, the government orders that they must each take a wife in hopes that she can tame these men who show signs of being dominant. The women of Asorix stumble over one another trying to take at least one of the five as a husband for their harem because of their looks, money, and status in society that would all become their own.

During this time the five men come across Damanea, a woman who isn't like the rest. She's the opposite of what women in their world are like. Instead of being dominant, assertive, and abusive she's submissive, afraid, and weak. So what do they do?

They marry her.