part 3

We get our skate boards and ride to school, we both didn't have cars so we just skate boarded to school everyday. As we skate board across benjis house I see him looking out the window smiling at me or I should say us it's more accurate because there's no way in hell he was just smiling at me. As we get to school 2 minutes before the bell rang. Thank god for that. We all walk to class. Alyssa and I have four classes together technology, science, history, and English. I didn't have my first period with her but I still managed to walk her to every class even if it got me in trouble for being late. After dropping Alyssa off at her class I hurry to my next class which was on the opposite side of the campus. As I rush down the halls and stairs I bump into someone as he spill his blueberry slushy all over me. I was going to start freaking out at that person I look up and guess who it was....... Benji.

I've had this crush on this girl for a very long time she lives maybe three two blocks away from my house I always see her skateboarding to school in the mornings maybe around 7:30. I know I sound like a stalker but I just can't help it. She is just so pretty. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes, she has the prettiest smile and dimples, and her laugh is everything.
I wanna get closer to her but I'm way out of her league. I mean some one like that never likes someone like me:(
I've always tried talking to her but she just smiles and she opens her mouth as if she's gonna say something. I always see her walking the halls. I mean I have some classes with her but I don't think she notices me.

" HEY BIMBO WATCH IT YOU GOT MY SHIRT DIRTY" as I look up I see b- benji I was shocked " i- I'm sorry" " oh my God I'm so stupid" as Benji says as he trys getting it off my shirt. "I- it's fine it's just a shirt I should of never even wore a yellow shirt🤦 anyways" as I signed. " No no it looks good on you in my opinion" as he says with an adorable smile still trying to take the blueberry slushy of me. At this point it just soaked into my shirt and now my yellow shirt is all wet and now u can see my bra poking through. 🤦. "Aww thank you" as I say blushing. "Here come with me to my locker I think I have a hoodie u can wear" well he's gripping my hand dragging me into his locker. " O-ok" me trying not to blush. I put his purple over sized trasher hoodie on. " Hey I looks wayyyyy better on you anyways... Keep it I wanna see u wear it everyday" I could feel my self blushing alottttt. "Well I have to go to class I'll see you later bye" as I'm running to class, I can feel him staring at me.