the party

We get to the party. I sit on the couch and wait for Benji to get me a drink. I've been waiting for 5 minutes now I look up from my phone and benjis no where to be found. I get up and make my self a drink anyways. I see Cyrus."hey cye" I say with a smile."oh hey Arianna " "I haven't seen u in a while "he says "I missed you tons" I say we sit on the couch and talk and talk for like an hour or so. He sees his girlfriend and walks away. I think "wow I missed that dude." Now where is my boyfriend. I go out side And see Ryan "he Ryan have u seen benji?" I say"naaaa I think he's up stairs" he says. I go back in to the house and go up stairs. "Where the hell is he?!"I say to myself I look in every room. I finally look into the matter bedroom. I see a girl on top of this boy. I close the door real quick but then I remember that looks like Benji😂🤭 I open it again and sure enough it was. "WHAT THE FUCK BENJI!??" he looks up and says " babe it's not what it looks like !!" I walk away feeling tears down my cheeks. Benji pulls of Julianna and runs after me. Ryan and Cyrus are down stairs and come towards me. "What's wrong ?!!" Cye says "yeah what the hell happened?!" It just make me Anna cry even more. "I'll txt you guys ok" I say as I walk towards the door. "Wait wait Arianna pls" and benjis pulls my arm. "No Benji stop ok. U did what you did. Ok. We done . We're over. Obviously u don't care for me!!"I open the door and walk home.