part 7 the parttty

I had enough courage to tap her on the shoulder during lunch she turns around and shocks are they say hi. " Do u want ur hoodie back" she says ready to take it off " ofc not u look way better in it" I say she starts to blush. She told me about how everyone is asking about the hoodie I have no clue that people cared but they did. Tbh I didn't really care she looked happy. So I finally asked her out on a date..... Kinda idk if we're going as friends or what but I said if she wanted to go to my friend's Ryans party. She said yes which made me really happy I gave her my number and stuff then the stupid bell rang.

After school me and Alyssa skate board back to my house she asked about Benji and I told her to come with me to the party. Ofc she said yes and we went to my house to get ready
.  I text the number and he awnserd he told me he would pick me up at 8:00. It was 6:00 so we immediately got ready. I was doing my makeup well Alyssa was doing her hair. I replied my makeup and change into something different. I grab so leggings and a hoodie " do sis u are not wearing that" Alyssa says as she looks through the mirror "but it's confy"  I say "still sis u have the cute boy asking u to a party and u wanna be dessing like that?!" She says "I mean he's probably only doing it because he feels bad that he spilled his slushy on me"she still gives me "the look". I sign "FINEEEEEE I HATE. U" I say not meaning it she smiles through the mirror as I grab a a skin tight holter top and some shorts with a flannel. My makeup was a lil to much tbh. I wore eye liner, mascara, concealer, high lighter,lipgloss and alot more. We hear a honk I look out the window and it him. We rush down the stairs and get in the car. " U look cute tonight" he Says with a smirk. I can feel my self blushing.

We get to the party and I immediately see my friends scrubby aka ryan. I go and hug him. "Hey scrubs!" "Hey Ari" Ryan says as we do our secret hand shake which is way over the top "scrubs? Ari?!" Alyssa says confused as she goes to hug Ryan "yea a lil Nick name we came up with each other a while back" " I see you guys already know Ryan" as Benji giggles saying that. We all go inside the house and it is full with alcohol and drunk teenage kids. Ryan goes to the back yard and we'll... Alyssa already found someone to make out with. "Do u want something to drink Arianna" Benji says " I don't drink" I say "c'mon please ur not going to make me drink alone" Benji says "fine" I say. He pulls me to the kitchen and Poor's me a shot we both take a shot. "That's not to bad" he says well my throat is burning   "yea" I say makeing a sour face. He laughs. We drink more and more. Hours pass and drunk kids are jumping in the pool. No one is in the house and it's just me and Ryan. We sit on the couch and talk. " U know what Arianna ur really amazing" Benji says "why thank u ur not so bad ur self" I say blushing "u know Arianna not gonna lie I always thought u we're cute and I always has a crush on u" Benji says " really? U like me?! Haaaaa funny" I say "n-no really I mean it" "yea not gonna lie I always thought u we're cute too. I've had a crush on you too" it gets quiet. He starts to lean in so I do too and all of a sudden we start kissing. His tongue in my mouth. After we were done I saw my lip stick all over him. We ended up just sleeping on the couch that night.