part 9

I wake up to my alarm clock. "Oh shit" I turn off my phone and get some clothes and take a quick shower. I do my hair and makeup grab my backpack and skateboard and walk out the house. I see Benji with his car waiting for me out side."Benji what are you doing?" "I'm taking you to school silly what does it look like" I open the door and sit in the passenger seat. We talk and play music. We get to school and I walk to my first class with benjis hoodie. I meAn he did tell me to wear it everyday 🤘😂. I walk into class and sit down. Juliana comes tours me. "Hey Arianna or what ever was ur name. I don't know who u think u are. Ok coming in with that hoodie. If you think you could steal Benji away from me you can't ok. Stop talking to him. I could make ur life a living hell. I always get what I want babes:)" she walks away before I cod even speak. The whole class period I couldn't stop thinking about what she said. after the class period I ran out to my next class. I was trying to avoid Benji bc I knew if I saw him I would tell him and I don't wanna tell him.i start running through the hallway as I see Benji I walk straight pass him."hey Ari !!" I don't look back I don't say nothing I just start running. I went to the bathroom and took his hoodie off and put it in my backpack. I start tearing up and I fix my makeup and hair. I walk out and go to lunch. The whole day I was ignoring Benji.it was only for the best. I get home and start to cry.

Benji
She was ignoring me !! Can u bealive that !! I thought we had an amazing day last night !! I guess not though. I think I did something. Something she didn't like. What ever I did I felt horrible for it. I missed her. Alot!!. I have no idea why she is ignoring me:(

Arianna
I cry. It hurtsss. I don't know what to do. I love benji. I get a text from my phone.

Ben: hey what's wrong? Did I do something?

Me: no benji u didn't . I'm sorry I gtg.

Ben: hold on !! Pls babe. Pls

Me: what?

Ben: come with me to a party you can't say no. I'll pick u up at 8:00

Arianna
"UGHHHH" I throw my phone on my bed well I get ready to take a shower. As I get my clothes I think "so what is julianna gonna so I'ma be with my man even if she doesn't like it !!" I smerk. I get ready. I wear a skin tight dress and do my makeup and hair. As I'm applying my lip gloss I hear a honk out side. I grab my stuff and go outside. "Hey babe" I say "h-hey babe"as he looks at me "what!!?" " Nothing u just look so good damn hot" I roll my eyes.