after the party

After school I was so excited for the party. I was just waiting for Arianna to text me. I took a shower and changed into a champion black hoodie with a bomber jacket with some brown joggers and vans. I start to do my hair and put on cologne then I get a text from her.i tell her I'll pick her and Alyssa up at 7:00. At 6:45 I leave the house and drive to Arianna's house they come own stairs and I mean Alyssa looks good but Arianna looks amazing. They got in the car and I complemented her. We get to the party and Alyssa and Arianna seem to know Ryan they have there nicknames and handshakes. So idk we're Ryan and Alyssa went. But I offered Arianna a drink. " U want me to get you something" I said trying to b nice "naaa don't drink" she says "cmon plz don't make me drink alone " she finally budges. We drink alot ngl. When everyone was in the back skinny dipping in the pool me and Arianna talk we share are emotions and we end up both likeing ea other :)  and next thing happens we start making out. Then she falls asleep in my arms on the couch.

I wake up on benjis chest with his arms around me. "Good morning beautiful" he says well playing with my hair "good morning handsome" as I say smiling. We get up and sneak out the house he drops me off at my house "I had fun with you last night I'll babe" as he says babe I start to blush uwu " yes baby" as I walk in my house and he drives off. I take off my makeup and undo my hair and take a shower. I get into some confy clothes and ho on Twitter. I get a text from Benji "hey I wanna see you tonight" I read "ofc handsome;)" I send. I take a moment to breathe and just think WTF THIS IS CRAZY !!

Around 6:00 he texted me "I'm picking u up at 8:00 be ready" I read. I start to get ready I put.my hair in a messy bun and same makeup as always. I picked out a tube top and some leggings. Around 8:00 I hear a honk down stairs. I run down stairs and see him. "Hey baby" I say "hey princess"he says which melts my heart " so where are we going handsome" "to the movies" he says with a smile:)

We get our tickets and everything we watch the movie. We get in the car " babe I don't wanna leave u" I say with a sad face "well we cAn go to my house"Benji says. I smile:) "yes babe let's do that". We get to his house and we sit on the couch and talk. (Idk what about but just know they talk) "babe ily" Benji says " I live you too baby boy" as I say that he kisses me. It was a nice kiss. Then next thing u know he's taking his and mine off. "U sure u wanna do this ?" "Ofc baby but do u have a condom?" "Yup"

As I wake up were cuddling on the couch. "Good morning princess" he says "good morning handsome" we just stay there for a while. I check my phone and I have all kinds of missed calls from Alyssa. I open them " Arianna I need you" "Arianna open ur Damm text" "Arianna" " I shoot baby can u take me home" " yeah ofc" we gather our clothes and go to the car. We kiss and say good bye.