Chapter 3 (THEIR BACK VIEWS)

Yeonjun's POV :

She hasn’t laughed in a long time. I remembered when she used to laugh, dance, talk... I put my hands onto her waist and slowly rolled down her underwear. I was so high off of love that I wasn’t expecting to see anything bad when I looked down. My smile quickly faded and Leah instantly knew what I saw. She desperately tried to cover them with her hands, but I removed them. Dozens of scars were dug into her body. Older ones. Newer ones. There were even some cuts that were fresh. Still puffy, red and bloody. Deep cuts against an unfinished canvas. It wasn't fair. “What are these from?” My voice was shaky every word wobbled. But she didn't have to answer I knew what they were from. “ Why leah?” She couldn't answer. She couldn't breathe. And she definitely could not look at me.

I gently brushed my finger across them and then my hand trailed up her body. Causing shivers as I past her ribs. My finger swirled her bra strap until he unclasped it. I wanted to do the whole thing , but I couldn't get over that fact that she carved a razor into her side. Clean deep cuts, just to wipe away her pain. She thought that cutting herself would fix it, causing physical pain to take over her mental pain. Leah put her hands onto my waist, but I shook my head.

Have you ever had a dream so real you were confused when you woke up?

The dream comes often and only the ending changes. Sometimes I win and sometimes I loose. If I loose it's because I betrayed of love and trust of someone I love more than myself. So long as I do what I know is right, the dream turns out well. I have woken up from the dream many times feeling wretched for my mistakes, only for the blessed relief to come that I didn't really do those things, it was just a dream. Then though my heart feels wretched at least I can face the day.

You have become a silhouette, as if you walked from a photograph and left behind blackness. There is an ache that comes and goes, always returning in quiet moments. I want so much to keep you close, to talk and laugh like we once did and I know that your absence is down to me. Please understand that nothing good can come of this right now and I'd rather take the pain sooner than later. Maybe in a few years we can be together again, close, happy... Then we can have something that is actually good, that has a chance of lasting. I see you everywhere I go - in the things we both love - in nature, in music, in silly things. So though you are gone, your aura remains, beautiful and strong, making the pain all the worse, keeping the feelings so raw. In time I'll learn new skills to cope, I always do, I am a survivor after all. The passage of time can dull many things, allow the brain to redirect, reinvest energy elsewhere. In your tough times know that I still love you, that I'd come running if you ever had need, but for now our paths diverge and every step is heavy.

I thought to myself.

Am i not going get you ever again?

Will you not be mine anymore?

~~~

Ellie's POV :

“I love you”, I blurted as I woke. I found my bed to be cold and lonely. I missed his muscular arm that I dreamt was wrapped around me as much as I missed the smell of him.

But why did i dream about him?

Specifically,

About us?

And,

I love you...?

I stood up, going to the washroom, on my way to clean myself up.

While, standing infront of the mirror the dream again replayed in my head.

Why do i feel pain?

What's wrong with me?

He's just a stranger.

It was chaos in my head.

My memory was blurred, the past a fading dream and nothing to prove if it was real. I did not know anything and sat there all alone...with no hope... nothing but sadness and confusion to live with.

~~~

AGNOSIA(n) :

Agnosia is the inability to process sensory information. Often there is a loss of ability to recognize objects, persons, sounds, shapes, or smells while the specific sense is not defective nor is there any significant memory loss.

___________________________________

So finally, guys, the chapter 3 is out now. Hope you all enjoyed reading it. This chapter was basically the point of view of the main characters. Stay tuned and keep supporting! FIGHTING!

 Stay tuned and keep supporting! FIGHTING!