Chapter 7 (FLASHBACK OF ELLIE EBONY)

2 years before.

Ellie's POV :

Yeonjun placed his arms around me and I leaned closer to him. The softness and gentle touch of his arm against my neck made my back tingle. We sat on the seat on the car with the sunroof open looking at all the stars and trying to find constellations. We didn't speak because in our own way, we were already communicating.

To have a great romantic relationship, first learn how to be alone. You must be truly yourself and able to love and hold onto who you are, and so must your partner. Otherwise you both fall as you seek to please and keep the other in fear of losing them, crippled by a fear of being alone. So, master that, feel solid ground, and anything is possible.

"yeonjun?" i whispered his name while still staring at the night sky.

In the serenade of the black, the stars are a choir; they are lights that sing in infinite patterns. Sometimes eyes need music, and the darker the night the sweeter the song.

"Hmm?"

"Before you, I've only ever really loved two men, and they were so very different to each other. You are some holy blend of them both, as if the universe made someone that if I ever met them, I'd know for sure they were unique in all the world. So, I'm so happy to have met you, and I'm scared too; there is such joy and such pain. I've never wanted any form of eternity until now, I never saw the point. So stay, be in love with me too, be brave enough to take my hand."

I finished saying while curling up my fingers into the palm of his soft hands, not even feeling them digging in.
At this point, my brain was malfunctioning as much as if I was drunk.

" Falling in love with you was like entering a house and finally realizing I'm home. When you smile at me I feel invisible hands wrapping around me making me feel safe. When your eyes are locked on mine, it's like I can see galaxies instead of just pupils. Having you in my life makes me feel like everything's possible in this world, like I can conquer anything. I don't regret meeting you and I know you might be my first but what I really wish in life is for you to be my last."

I said, this time tears forming at the corner of my eyes.

" Don't leave me yeonjun-ah. Not yet, not now, not ever. " my voice barely coming out.

" leah-ah, When I see you, it's as if space and time become the finest point imaginable, as if time collapses into one tiny speck and explodes at light speed. It's as if my universe begins and ends with you. I could run forever, search forever, but in the end, every path leads right back to your heart and soul. I love you, always." he said looking directly at me as if he was looking inside my soul.

When he looked at me it was as if every ounce of breath was taken from my lungs floating into the air like midnight smoke. Every time he kissed me it felt like the world stopped, leaving just the two of us to wander the earth together. Every time he held my face between his hands it felt like he was untying all of my knots. Holding me for eternity in the arms I've grown so accustomed to. This is what falling in love was like, a story you never wanted to end. For so long I had longed for it, and now I can't bare to lose it - lose this thing that makes me feel so complete.

But little did we both know,

Every story has it's ending.

Some happy

And some sad

It was hard to see that, but it's true.

_______________________________________

Guyssssss, so here's a little update for ya'll as i promised :)
Please, do share my story and vote and comment.
So, i was hoping to start a new fan fiction about jeon jungkook but I'm not yet sure tho :(
Anyways, keep supporting
LOVE UNBOUNDED!

 So, i was hoping to start a new fan fiction about jeon jungkook but I'm not yet sure tho :( Anyways, keep supporting LOVE UNBOUNDED!