Chapter 11

The parts which are written in italics are probably stating flashbacks. It's their past which have been shown sometimes during the story. If you have any problem to understand you're free to comment or post it on my message board. Thank you, enjoy!
***

Ellie's POV:

"I will stay as long as you love me and not a day more, for even if I still love you, it has to go both ways. So even if don't feel alive without you, even if you have become the air that I breathe, if you don't love me... I will go." he said while looking straight into my eyes.

" I won't let you go yeonjun-ah, don't worry. " i replied while taking his palm in my small hands and caressing it with love.

" Dinner's ready kids. Get down. " my mom and dad called both of us.

*few hours later*

He licked his fleshy lips and grabbed a handful of oily h'ors devoures. They were little shrimps, fried to a crisp. He placed a pile of shrimp on his plate and drenched them in creamy, sweet sauce. He pudgy hand clenched the oil soaked shrimp and stuffed them into his mouth. His licked his fingers, smeared with cream and oil. He crunched another handful of crispy shrimp. He snatched a large chicken leg and a large steak. He saturated them in the rich, sweet sauce and popped a large chunk of steak into his mouth. The steak was too thick to chew with his mouth closed, not that he was concerned. He practically owned the kingdom, he just had to make the deal official. He dabbed his fleshy cheeks with a delicate napkin before speaking.

"that was a delicious one."

All of our faces fell faster than a corpse in cement boots.

How can this tiny man eat like a whole goddamn pig, oh my god.

"yeonjun-ah, were you a dinosaur in your previous life?"

Youngjae asked causing all of us to look at him with wide eyes, literally the same question going round in our heads.

"wae? I was hungry."

"but you fucking ate like a pig yeonjun. What the actual fuck?" namjoon asked still unable to process the sight which he just witnessed.

"man oh man I've never seen you eating like this till now. Shit." youngjae confessed.

"anyways, forget it. Its time now to open our Christmas gifts." yeonjun said while getting up, fixing his dress a little and walked towards the big Christmas tree which was decorated beautifully.

The most wonderful time of year, filled with cheer and joy on Christmas day, where you are surrounded by love and cared for by the most wonderful people around.

Yeonjun and I met each other when we were seven. I think it was the mischief that bonded us so tight. I still remember how we both every night used to play 'knock and run' the old copper down the street was ready to clap irons on us.
Also, that day
when I came over to his house one day and only saw
a cardboard box on the front door step of his door that had my name written
in his sloppy handwriting.
I still have that teddy which was inside it. It'll always stay special.