Prologue

The bells chimed as the beautiful bride walked down the aisle, her chocolate brown hair pulled into a bun, as it has been like so many times. Her white lace gown went to her feet, and with her bright blue eyes, she looked ahead at the man she had fallen in love with over and over again. It seemed that he only got handsomer as the years passed, and as always, she blushed, and looked away shyly.

Her father left her after a hug, and the bride went up to the alter, where her groom was waiting for her. He smiled, and she was blown away by his pearly white teeth. He must have whitened them just for today, the bride figured, smiling to herself at the thought.

All of their closer friends and family were there. The bride could see her blond best friend waving at her, excited for her best friend to get married to the guy she has loved since anyone could remember. The bride remembered the day she had first fallen for him, even if it was all those years ago.

He had saved her, and she never forgot about it. Now all those years, through trial and error, through right and wrong, they were still here today. Living proof that true love is true, and no matter what, will always prevail. 

As the vows came and went, the bride felt like this was something out of one of (the many) fairy tales she had heard and read. Lips locked, and it was secure. The bride and groom couldn't be happier, and their friends and family couldn't be happier for them.

Eliza Vicurious was now Eliza Bushnell, and she was going to love every minute of it.