Chapter 17

Eliza watched as Luna Moth smiled, told Noir Tigre something, and snapped her fingers to unakumatize Noir Tigre. Eliza could hardly see through her tears as she watched Tigre get unakumatized and turn back into his civilian form. 

 John was confused, to say the least. He had no idea what was going on or why he was facing Luna Moth right now. He looked around, and saw Eliza crying with Marinette and Adrien hugging her. He looked back at Luna Moth, and saw her smirk. He gasped, and backed away from Luna Moth.

"Eliza!" He exclaimed, running over to her. Eliza looked badly scuffed, and her hair was all messy from the battle. John looked her over, and then noticed her stomach. There was no signs of pregnancy anymore. He looked at Luna Moth, and saw her holding the miraculous, as if gloating. 

"What did she do to you?" John whispered, horrified about what could have gone done while he was akumatized. Adrien looked at Eliza, who opened her mouth, then quickly closed it. Adrien closed his eyes, and told John what had happened. John was furious about what Luna Moth had done.

"Can the wish be undone?" John asked quickly. Marinette and Adrien looked at each other, then nodded.

"It can be undone if someone wishes for the previous wish to be undone, however- two things...one, it is highly dangerous to do this for the person affected by the wish, and two, every wish has a opposite effect on someone else. For example, if someone were to wish to become rich and famous, someone else would become poor and ignored." Marinette explained briskly.

John nodded. Knowing it didn't really matter anymore, he transformed quickly. Luna Moth was still there laughing at them. She rolled her eyes at Tigre.

"You'll never get these miraculous back. Don't even try." Luna Moth said in a voice that implied  serious fighting would ensue if he tried.

"Luna Moth, I'm sure whatever you think Eliza deserved, she didn't deserve at all..and it's not fair at all what your doing to her and my whole family!" Tigre shouted. Luna Moth raised a eyebrow.

"You know what? alright. BUT- only if you win against me in a one on one fight." Luna Moth said, staring at the miraculous in her palm. Tigre looked to the ground. This could end badly, he knew it. He had to try though. 

"Deal." Tigre nodded.  Luna Moth put the miraculous in a box that was super hard to open for anyone who didn't know the code, and readied herself. Tigre narrowed his eyes and waited for her to lunge at him. When she did, he caught her midair, and slammed her on the ground. She took him down with her though, and they wrestled on the ground before they eventually both got up. She grabbed his arms, and he elbowed her as hard as he could in her gut. She let out a sharp cry, and he pinned her on the ground. She flipped back up, kicking him. 

He backflipped away from her, before leaping up and jumping on her to get her back on the ground. She grunted in surprise, and sighed.

"You win. Have them." Luna Moth gave him the miraculous. She nodded to him in a little respect, and started to leave. She paused, and then turned back to him, and quickly tore off her miraculous as well.

"My work is done here." She said, detransforming. Before she was out of view, Tigre got a glimpse of brown hair and tan skin. Lila had been Luna Moth. He sighed. He couldn't focus on that right now.

"Here! He threw Eliza's miraculous to her. She nodded in a silent thanks. John turned back to the other miraculous. Ladybug and Chat Noir's.

"I wish for the previous wish to be undone." Tigre whispered. There was a light from the two miraculous. The light swirled around Eliza, undoing her hair and making her hair wave around like there was serious wind. Her eyes seemed to glow with wonder. Tigre was aware of a small smile on his face as he watched her. When the light disappeared, Tigre ran over to her.

Eliza's hair now had a lot of dark blue streaks in it, and her eyes were slightly tinted purple. The pregnant stomach was back, and she seemed amazed. Tired, but amazed. Tigre allowed himself to detransform and walk up to her.

"Woah...Eliza. Your hair and eyes-" He said in wonder, stroking her hair. She smiled at him.

"I know..but most importantly..." Eliza trailed off, putting a hand on her stomach. John grinned, and pulled her in for a tight hug. Marinette and Adrien watched with smiles on their faces. John gave them their miraculous back, and they all got off the Eiffel tower.

Heather and Regina ran up to them, panic and worry fresh in their eyes. Eliza and John stopped when they saw their daughters coming up to them, crying.

"Mom! Dad! Your ok!" Regina cried, clutching to Eliza like she would disappear if she let go. John's mood darkened, and he allowed himself a few tears for everything that had happened today.

"Yes..we're ok...we're ok." John held his little family close, and vowed to never let them go.