Preps.

Buzzing and thunderous steps filled my head as I prepared to meet the day. Full on coverage of makeup and my hair pulled into plaits to create a kink for the next day. More hoovering filled the house but I took it from Mason as he chased the others around and I did the job.

"Why do I feel like a 17 year old is my mother?" I laughed and carried on with the job at hand. A mask was placed on my face but as I went to pull it off I saw that there was a camera out and then it moved closer to me. The fabric was relatively clear as I saw the floor but it was an inconvenience for sure.

"What are you doing?" I pushed at Swagger as he stood where I needed to go and then he acted offended.

"Sorry. You stood on the dirt. Well, you see, Mason was doing this. Only he was running at all of you so I had to do it." Moving over the room the floor was cleaned slightly. All that stood in the way were some laptops and a  chargers. Which were picked up quickly.

"I am off to record some footage. Be good and don't make me come out here." They had been told and never in my life had I felt more like my mother and that stung slightly.

"I sound like my mother. I might go cry and drown my sorrows." I walked up the steps and into my room. Hoping not to hear any of their antics.

Cameron. I sound like my mum. What do I do? Xx

Haha. Do what I do in those moments. Film and cry internally. Xx

I am actually doing it. I am getting ready to film and I have grabbed my ice cream. Actually, can you grab me more from the shop? Xx

Yeah. Mint again? Xx

Yes please. I need to stop. Smii7y can actually call me fat now. Xx

You kidding me? You are tiny. Xx

I put a pound on. Xx

You need to stop. Xx

I know. I was joking. I don't weigh myself. Xx

I am so glad. Xx

Where is the squad sleeping when they are here? Xx

We need to do that. Can you do that when you film before? Just all their names and pair with ours. Those left can sleep in the spare room or we have a blow up bed. Xx

Will do now. See you soon. Xx

When I logged on I entered the live group and told them what had to happen. Those going were on the call and so it was a hell of a lot easier. I just screen shared and clicked on a random name selector on a wheel.

"Right. In with Swagger first is Evan. Woow. Next is Cameron, Tyler. Then is, Toby and Craig. Jay and Nogla. Matt and Terroriser. Ah, Mason and Marcel. Bless you child you shall need it. I caught him sniffing flour for fun earlier. No clue why. I mean if it was um, Swagger and self raising flour. Yeah ok. But why? Anyway, am I included? Screw it. I will be 18. We good. Finally me and, oh no. It is Jaren. I swear. You call me any names you are on the sofa. John, Scotty, Anthony we have a spare room and an air bed so you will all be in the spare room. It just has one of our old set ups in." They seemed to take it well. Jaren hadn't said anything so I ignored it and moved on.

"We are going to break the game with all of us. I mean, 11." We tried to load it but the 11 of us got on. Successfully and we played a few games of Mario kart. I was playing but it didn't feel right and so I wasn't focused and I was far quieter.

Feeling a little down I signed off early and turned off my computer. Nothing said as we parted ways properly. Not quite enough for a video recorded but I could add it to some collage or use unused footage from the last one we did.

What got you down? X

Nothing. X

And Hitler loved the Jews. X

I didn't feel like starting all of that again so I put my phone into my pocket and moved to the bed. I began to watch videos but I got fed up quickly. Even my games bored me so I went for a nap. Naturally.

By the time I woke up it was once again all dark and clearly I had missed the day by some strange occurrence. Then my foot hit the floor and I walked down.

"Crumpet, have you planned what you will be wearing?" I turned to the living room and saw the boys all sat around talking to one another. Messing around. I decided to flop onto Cam's lap and I cuddled close.

"Yeah. I am even sticking with the YouTube theme." They seemed to accept that when a question popped up about who everyone had to share with.

"Evan and swagger... Smii7y and me. The rest are in the old room and yeah. I mean it will be fun." Cam pulled me up closer and I snuggled some more.

"What will you be wearing?" I had to really think because my mind had gone blank and that sucked. I could see my character but not my clothes.

"Oh yeah. Skirt with braces, like in my pic and I will do my makeup the same as the ol' crumpet. Smokey eye and the like. Black heels with the bow on too." Then in a second I could smell food and I wanted some. They could tell and then the box was noticed.

"We saved you some dinner. You slept for a long time." I grabbed the food and then ate some food then eventually I had eaten all of it and I sighed completely content with what I had eaten.

"I am going for a jog. See you soon." After a second I left in what I had been wearing and went for a jog but it was actually a walk. Not sure where I was going. Until my phone went off.

"You keep leaving me on read bitch." Their voice was calm but also forced into some completely fake sort of anger.