Your Mum's a Hoe.

Soft muttering brought me back to life as I took in the day. Worried about what had been the cause of the sound. Then the day or events of the day before came crashing into my head. In the form of a headache and so I took a sip out of the glass beside me.

The hand that wrapped around my waist was so strong that I couldn't move far but my phone could be reached. The time of me going to bed was only three hours before and so I closed my eyes again. Hopes of even a little more sleep was hoped for.

The man beside me was a light snorer and in his sleep the movement of his chest as he laid pressed up against my back was rather soothing. Just as sleep was about to hit me a murmur left him and I smiled to myself but a hint of anger was felt as I was deprived of sleep.

More hours seemed to pass when finally my day began again. The sun bright but hidden far behind my curtains. My room was in a complete silence as we laid together. My bed still held two bodies and based on the house being silent I assumed that they were all in a deep sleep.

The arm was wrapped around me still and a moment of uncertainty hit but then I saw how creepy it would be to just relax and be awake whilst he slept so I climbed up from the bed. His arm put up a lot of a fight but his unconscious state helped me.

I changed into a romper and then went for a walk to the kitchen. After brushing me teeth and doing all of my makeup. Giving myself a decent presentation.

As I climbed down the steps I saw that quite a few of the squad were down stairs. Evan, as expected, was the most awake as he sat and drank something. Not my ideal breakfast but he was not me.

"Hey." I greeted and a few waves met me in return. A few soft greetings. My feet had a pair of sport socks on and they just met my ankles. Nothing too special about it but the floor felt super slippery with them on. Not as it usually was.

"I could tell the others weren't awake. They are normally shouting and trying to o kill themselves or another person." They looked to understand but it clearly confused them as they assumed it was just an online person but it wasn't.

"Hey Smit." Tyler spoke and really, the man of the week was there at the bottom of the steps. Dressed in some of his usual trousers and a black top from a bag of his.

"Smii7y snores. Actually snores and I was at the peak of my patience when he kept at it just as I was about to fall asleep." I plopped on down to the sofa. Sighing and placing the finished cereal down. Smii7y took this time to sit on the sofa. Right next to me.

His right arm hung over my shoulder and his left found my hands. I was pulled into his body slightly as we pulled up and met at an angle. My head almost forced into the space near his shoulder.

I saw that Swaggersouls had his helmet on and that meant I had to cover up. Thinking a little quickly and in a panic, the closest thing was grabbed. Smii7y's hat and I placed it on whilst looking down.

"They are all here." Mason commented and jumped onto the sofa with the others. At this I could see Tyler give me an eye of complete understanding. He knew that I wasn't even joking about them always making a sound.

Eventually the camera was put down and so I looked up. But kept the hat on. Deciding that I preferred Smii7y without the hat on his head. Brown locks a little freer and so it was better.

"I mean. Smii7y is a good dude so I would go for it. If I was a girl or into guys." The eyes all landed on me and I looked unsure as to what they wanted. Even when I acted like I had been thinking and not paying attention they seemed not to fully believe me but still they expected me to say if I would date him.

"No. I mean, I have dated fuckboys before and that is a stage I am not going back to. All they want is one thing and after I say no to it and they dump me. I am out." No one in the room seemed to agree with me.

"Smit is the furthest thing from a fuckboy. I mean, he is more likely to secretly be some horse than a fuckboy. I mean, he once flat out refused to ask a girl out because she was in such a good mood." John was quick to add and I saw why they liked him so much but he had acted like one of them towards me.

"Sorry Smii7y but she only goes for her old teachers. I mean, she has a kink for them. Don't you?" I took in a deep breath and then looked down. My face was heating up and in my head I shouted.

"Fuck off Toby." He laughed and then the eyes darted to me. I couldn't deny it but they had all expected me to and I hated him for putting me in that situation.

"Details you hoe?" John was joking but I was mortified and I think it was visible as Smit seemed to pull me a little closer and a hand ran across my back and arms in a tickle to soothe.

"I got drunk. Very drunk and we all saw how bad I was last night. I had drunk a lot more than that. The next morning my friend showed a picture of me kissing a man who had taught us in our first year of the school. I mean, we didn't have sex. A kiss and then I was dragged home." My face fell into a comfortable chest beside me as I covered my face in embarrassment.

"That's so funny." Anthony was not smooth.