You Guessed It.

My chest rested on another as the day hit me like a vengeful bitch and then I climbed up to my feet. Smii7y grunting as I did so and curling up to sleep some more. By the time I had returned he had dressed and then brushing his teeth just as I had done.

"Hey, the Misfits are all going out if you want to come. I mean, we are catching up with some friends who aren't YouTubers." I had thought about staying at home so I just told them to go without me. As I started up with my makeup.

"Don't wear makeup. You can come and be with me for longer." Smii7y stood behind me as he changed quickly. Throwing what he could on.

"Fine. Let me finish my mascara though, else I will look weird." I finished up and walked down the steps to a room with the banana bus squad sat on the sofa. John holding one of our remotes as he clicked on something on the TV.

"We're watching IT. You two up for it?" All I could see was Smii7y sit on the sofa but I was smart enough to know that wasn't a good idea. Jump scares would have me shook and also screaming. I made a bowl of cereal but Evan walked in.

"Hey. How come you don't wanna watch IT with us?" I finished my mouthful and then I had to wait a second before finally telling him.

"I can't handle the jumpiness. I mean I have watched the Gmod scary maps you boys did and I threw my phone. Gone and I screamed which wasn't great at half two in the bloody morning." He laughed at me and began to slightly mock me.

"Come on. You can hold our hands and also hide your face if needed." I thought about it and as he stuck his hand out I took it and we walked into the room. I was apprehensive about it and they could surely have seen it all over my face.

"Crumpet gets scared." I stuck my bottom lip out and gave him a look that told him to just stop and he did only, it caused Smii7y to get up and pull me into a tight hug making me laugh.

When he finally stopped I was brought to the sofa and I sat on his lap. I rested against his shoulder and he wrapped an arm over me. A blanket was cast over us by Craig as a joke but I was glad because I could use it to keep me covered.

"Aw. Baby Asteria." Jaren kissed the top of my head and his other arm came around to embrace me properly. I lifted my head from off of his shoulder and then kissed his left cheek. His hands tightening around my hips as I did this.

"Wait, you two?" Marcel commented from a little way off and I nodded but kept my eyes on my hand as I ran it down his chest. Soft and rough met my fingers as the top and the writing was felt.

"Why didn't you say?" He was clearly talking to Smii7y but the film was starting and so he was silenced by John and Tyler.

Barely even starting I felt my heart beat at a million miles an hour. The screen showing the dim environment of the town. They all seemed to be fairly nice and I liked the look of the houses but they couldn't distract me for long.

"Ah." I screamed and jumped as the first of a million jump scares started. Laughs were heard and I covered my eyes with the soft blanket.

After a few more minutes Marcel got his phone out and pointed it at the screen. I had kept my eyes trained on him and when this had happened I turned back to the screen to see what was happening. Only for there to be another scare and I screamed louder than the time before.

Then I realised why Marcel had gotten his phone out. Laughs filling the room and I felt Smii7y laugh beneath me as he jiggled at me and my reaction. His hands grabbed and held on a little tighter as we watched some more of the movie.

Just as I prepared for another scare I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out. Seeing that Twitter had sent a notification and so I saw it and noticed that it was Marcel. I didn't see the video but I saw that the starting image was of the screen so I sighed.

"Really Marcel? I watch a fucking movie and can't get away from the mockery. Come on dude." I was clearly not too bothered by it as I wasn't angry but I was embarrassed and that was clear.

When the movie ended I was so glad and let the tight grip I had on Smii7y loosen as we separated slightly. Stretching out from the long ass marathon of a movie and judging by the time I could make more food.

"Do you want me to cook? Or, we can go out or order in." They all seemed to think about it and then I got an answer as they spoke of nearby takeouts.

"Asteria, we are going for Indian. What do you want?" I thought and shrugged. Hoping for them to give me a hint but I wasn't given one. I had no clue about Indian food and just as I was going to say something the TV showed that my sister was trying to video chat with me.

"I will have the same as Smii7y. Just order a little extra." I sat on the sofa and looked at the screen. My eyes lighting up as I saw her there.

"Arty Barty BooBoo." I announced and she was bright red. An awkward smile dancing on her lips as she looked around all of my surroundings. Noticing the boys and she was a fan of all of theirs.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" As I had asked this Tyler left, making the call and then food would be made and delivered for us.

"We haven't talked over video in like a long ass week. Where are the Misfits at?" She had been watching the room and checking in on who was there since I had answered.

"Seeing friends. The banana bus squad are all here with me. Tyler and the masked boys are busy, Tyler ordering my food, but what are you up..." I wasn't able to complete the sentence as a familiar voice was heard as she shouted for Artemis.

"I am on call with Ase." In a second my poor mother came pounding in. Her face lit up as she saw me and a wave was given. I felt bad for her. She had lost her daughter to the other side of the world for goodness knows how long.

A tall, blond walked in with the largest smile on her face. A stunning face and a pale as could be. A sore point for her as she had always wanted to be more tanned like me or Artemis. Her hair was hairsprayed into one of the classic 80s hold. Her clothes matching such a description. Bright lipstick clinging to her lips.

"Ase. How is it? I haven't seen you in a while and I am missing you. So has Arty and poor Zeus. Amelia keeps asking to see you. Calling for Ase and wandering. Dummy in her little mouth." I bit my lip feeling bad and also very homesick. My dad sneaking in at the last line. Holding Amelia.

Dad was a tanned man, dark and almost black hair. His hands were shovel like from all of the work he had done. He was tall also with a good few inches over mum. Despite a few years between them they both had aged better than expected. His glasses were large and clear.

In his arms a blonde bomb. Her smile was so cheeky it was impossible to stay mad at her and eyes so large they looked fake. Hands slipped out as she cried my name in glee for the first time in a while. No question in her voice.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Allerton. We are close friends of Asteria. Though we do not live in her house." Anthony perked up from the side of me.