I Don't Care You Broke your arm.

Wet. My leggings and top were soaked to the point of them not being able to take in any of the liquid anymore. My hands lifted me up and out of the pool. My eyes darting to see Jay as he hid behind Tyler and acted like a pussy.

"You fucknugget. I have no other clothes for bed. I doubt Smii7y would like me in my usual outfit but he is going to get it crop top and booty shorts. Why? I am soaked. And stop hiding like a little pussy." I drained the water a little more by wringing it but still I was dripping. My top was clear and so I may as well have not been wearing it and that sucked.

"Dinner is read.. what did you do?" Cameron walked out and watched all of the boys as they squirmed slightly. Though Jay was by far the worst and that gave him away. But I laughed and the tension seemed to relax. The laughs that had been held back were let go and I got changed as they all grabbed the food.

By the time I was changed some of them had eaten so they offered me a seat as they went off to call family, partners. Brian sat right at my side as he made comments about those around us. Though it was clear who lived at the house and those who didn't as my legs and core were out.

"You got a piercing?" I covered it with my plate and gave a smug smile.

"Not anymore I don't. Stop perving on me and eat." I munched down again and then a few of them stood to put their plates into the kitchen.

When I had finished I brushed my teeth. Got my socks off and then climbed into bed. Not feeling the night. The lights were turned off and I sat on my phone. Texting family and feeling a little nostalgic. Missing them all as the reality waved over me again.

"Tired?" I looked up and saw Smii7y stood at the door. He was leaning against the frame as he spoke. The hallway light off and also a quiet atmosphere downstairs.

"Just want to cozy up in bed and sleep." Then he also got ready to sleep and also changed into pyjamas. The night before was the result of a drunken party so I was sure that he would be different when we slept again.

When he stripped his top off, which he had not done the night before, I felt a little bit of an attraction but in reality I only noticed the attraction that had been felt since we had started talking. The flutter in my stomach and how much I loved to be around him all the time.

"You look like you have no body." As he said this I rolled and became a human burrito and he laughed at me. The duvet was as tall as I was after it had been rolled and I could barely see him. But I felt him move me so that he could grab the end and he rolled me out of it.

"Damb bitch. Taking my duvet." I opened my mouth and went to talk back and make a comment when he pushed me from the bed and I was on the floor. Questioning some bad life decisions.

I climbed to my feet and looked at him as he watched me. Like a child waiting for their bedtime story and I wasn't about to let that go.

"Again. With the pushing and name calling. If Suzie knows Carle likes her then he has no reason to pull her hair. So, why are you?" I climbed back in but he ended up crawling and looming over me.

"Because Suzie won't admit that she likes Carl back." I smiled and pushed him off but he was clearly letting me as I was so much weaker than he was.

"Why don't you just go and chase another girl?" I pulled the duvet up to cover me as I said this but he pulled it back down and so it only covered, the floor. Neither of us had any covering.

"Because I like you. And when I like a girl I normally let it slide but you seem to be far too stubborn. I mean, we could kiss, go a little further now but you won't even look at my body." My eyes had stayed on the duvet laying behind him. Until he moved my head and I was forced to look into his eyes and to his body. Maybe not forced to look at his body but I thought he was attractive so my eyes wandered.

My gulp must have given me away as he let his other hand fall behind my back and then he pulled us closer. Our bodies close and his breath fanning across my face. My eyes fell to his eyes and there they stayed.

The pressure from his body on the bed grew closer until I realised that he was about to kiss me. So I pulled back and looked away to prevent myself from being too obvious. My face was sure to tell him everything running through my mind.

"Smii7y. If I never enter a relationship again no one can hurt me again. Just, please don't do this." The duvet was pulled back onto the bed and he made sure I knew as it landed at my side. Then he also landed just behind me in a plop.

"You know, I like you too much to hurt you. I also know that you like me too much to hurt me. But you are also too nice to actually hurt a person. Asteria." He was clearly only trying to get a reaction so I gave him one and settled into bed. Facing away from him.

"I think this hurts more than you refusing to kiss me." I sighed and picked up my phone again. Trying to go back to my games and be a neutral girl again.

"I sleep on my left. Nothing personal." He then pulled me back and climbed over my body. I was facing him again and he was also facing me. My eyes didn't leave the used phone until he pulled it from my hands and I had to try get it back.

"Jaren. Give it back." I folded my arms and he made a face. Which caused me to stick out my tongue and close my eyes. Only for me to open them again in case he went for a sneaky.

Both of us knew that if he kissed me then I wouldn't be able to hold back. Probably lose patience with myself.