All Up In My Pussy Boy.

Hands ran down my body as I smiled up at the man before me. His tongue dancing all the way across his lips once. Until he leant down and our lips nearly met.

"Well, you know what happens after I lose the bet." I quirked an eyebrow and stepped back. His eyes dropped down and he took in a deep breath. Figuring my answer and I just watched for a second.

"If we kiss then you can call me your girlfriend? That doesn't seem fair." He just about looked up and his eyes looked so sad that I felt awful. I wasn't sure what to do but I wasn't going to be the one to start our first kiss. He was.

I stretched a hand out and our fingers mixed into a blob. I pulled him a little closer as I stepped forward and rested my head onto his shoulder. My free hand falling into his back pocket. Luckily it wasn't the one he put his wallet in.

Losing balance, due to Smii7y pushing me slightly I fell onto the bed as Smii7y fell onto me. His eyes watching me closely as he laid there. I was smiling and both of us looked at the other person's lips. Just for a second as he then leant down and both of my hands lost their places.

Our lips had connected and my hands riffled through his hair. Forcing him closer until I felt we were close enough. But that feeling wasn't found so I kept pulling him closer to me. As his tongue entered my mouth a soft groan left him and I felt his face heat up as we kissed. I didn't mind though as we had finally kissed.

We were hungry but neither of us had even noticed. He was pushing something between us that I seemed to have just accepted that it was going to happen but I had no clue how badly I needed it.

Smii7y pulled back after a second and took a deep breath. A smile forming on his lips as I watched him slowly regain composure. Not a second seemed to pass though as I sat up and our chests met. His eyes looking over my head as he laughed.

"You are so short." He kissed the top of my head and climbed up and off of the bed only to walk downstairs and I began to cook as he played on my Switch.

I had barely started with the food when the door swung open and a crowd of men came in. Laughs and obvious mockery was being made but I couldn't tell who was being hit by them.

"Hey Asteria." Eric walked in and I gave him a smile. I began to cut the chicken and his eyes glanced over the room. I smiled and he carried on. Knowing what I was cooking for them all.

"Help?" Smii7y walked in and some of the boys joined. I agreed and gave them all one or two things to do. Lasagna would be done far quicker.

Whilst we waited for the food to cook all the way the living room was used. We all spoke and laughed. Mocking others as we spoke of the day. Smii7y and I weren't sat near to one another. Purely because the boys had filled the space between us before anything could be done.

When the doorbell rang I stood and swiftly answered it. Hoping to catch a breath of fresh air. That seemed to happen and even when I had opened it the man handing over the post seemed uncertain.

"A Miss Asteria Salus Allerton?" I nodded and told him that it was me before signing for it and taking the package from the man as he looked around.

When I closed the door Smii7y stood, with the smuggest look on his face. I pretended to not notice but he kept up with me as I got to my room. Placing the package down on my bed.

"What is it?" He smiled and sat on the bed as he pulled me with him. His chin resting on me as we sat with one another.

"Salus Allerton." My elbow met his ribs as he tried to mock me and then I opened up the box. English foods and letters just for me and I loved it. Not much thought was given as I prepared to shove it under the bed and look through it later. I saw a picture and so knew that there must have been more but I was yet to see them.

"What was it?" I smiled and made him know that I wasn't about to tell him and so we both headed down the steps to make carry on with what we had been up to before I had heard the door.

Smii7y came and stood in the kitchen with me as I checked the food and then called the group through. Dinner was ready and they all seemed pleased with it. Some couldn't ear the food but I had alternatives.

"Smii7y won yet?" Mason ran up behind me and hugged me so tight I jumped. Dropping the fork in my hand. His hands moved and he tickled the most sensitive sides.

"No. I won." He stepped back and just out of the corner of my eye I saw Mason pat him on the back. Smii7y smiled and wasn't sure of what to do. He looked like a deer caught in a pair of headlights.

"Smii7y lost." Laughs and comments of some description to do with moving on were then made as they eyed me up. Clearly they had thought me to ditch Smii7y.

"So you still single? I mean, single is okay I guess." John was trying to push Smii7y's lil buttons but he couldn't. The food was being dished up when Smii7y stood ready to get his food.

"When did you learn to cook? I mean, we all used to have takeout all the time but this is good. Gooderer. That isn't a word but it will be now." Eric was finishing up with his food to go and ear whilst the others all spoke.

"I lived with my aunt for a while. She has so many kids and I was one of the younger ones so I got to watch them cook and they all helped me. Five years I lived with her and I had chicken lasagna every birthday as my treat." As everyone else walked through I got a serving and walked through. Sitting on the floor facing the boys.

"Do you still talk with your aunt?" Giving it a proper thought I scrunched up my nose to answer Swaggersouls and shook my head at him.

"Her family all moved and we lost contact. A shame really but I will never forget her or my time living with them." I began to eat all of my food on my plate and noticed my phone vibrating.

The whitest of bagged milk.

Well, what do we say? X

What we want. Free speech. X

I mean, about us. X

It will come. X

I believe that you may cum first. X

Haha. Can you hear my laughter? X

He looked up at me and our eyes connected as we waited for the other person to look in the other direction. Neither of us did but at a point someone called at Smii7y and he had to look away. I had won.

The whitest of bagged milk.

You didn't win bitch. X

You looked away first. X

Just because someone loves me. X

Someone has to. X

Oof. You got them hurts. X

That is what I am here for. X

You're here to make me a fucking sandwich. X

Suck a dick. Suck a mother fucking dick. Suck a huge or small one. X

Did you just quote a meme at me? X

Yes. X

Wow. X

I thought that was what you were doing. X

There's that video from GTA. He is dragging a girl. Wait, I'll send it. X

What the actual fuck? X

I love it. Brings a smile to my face. X