Reunion

Texting...

(Y/n)- Hey Amanda! Howz u?
Amanda- (Y/N)!!!! It's been 2 weeks since we last talked. Where were you???
Y- Sorry babe. I was a little busy in shifting and finding a job. Guess where I am shifted to!!!!!!
A- Uhmm... Where?
Y- A block away from your apartment!!!
A- WHATTT!!!!????? SERIOUSLY!!!???
Y- Yessss!!!! But don't tell Matt. I am going to surprise him tomorrow.
A- We both are going to Hi5 Studios tomorrow. You should come there to surprise him.
Y- That's a great idea. Ok I will be there at around 10:30 a.m.
A- Ok. See you soon babe. Take care.
Y- You too❤

             ...Time skip to next day...

Y/n POV

I woke up and took a shower. Then I stood in front of my closet thinking about what to wear. I decided to wear a black crop top, denim shorts, a greyish cardigan and black converse. Braided my hair in fishtail braid.

And for makeup just put on a winged eyeliner

And for makeup just put on a winged eyeliner. I was ready to leave. I picked up my purse and mobile. When I checked my mobile there was a message from Amanda. She sent me the location of Hi5 Studios.

...Time skip to when you reached Hi5 Studios...

I parked my car and texted Amanda to secretly come and open the door. I was excited to see Matt and Amanda after so long but at the same time really nervous because I was about to meet every Team Edge member in real. The only youtube channel I really love. And then I saw Amanda opening the door. I ran and hugged her. She hugged me back. Tears were forming in our eyes.

A- Howz you?
Y- Have a look at me and tell yourself.
A- SEXY!!!!

We both laughed.

A- Come in.
Y- Where is Matt?
A- He is in the warehouse setting up to film a new challenge with Joey and Bryan.
Y- Then let's give him a surprise.
A- Wait. Let me take my vlog camera.

Amanda took her vlog camera and started recording.

A- Howzzit going guys!! I hope you all are having a lovely day. I am in Hi5 Studios and look who's here to meet me!!!!!

She turned camera to me.

I jumped with jazz hands.
Y- Heyaaa guysss!!! It's me (y/n).

Amanda chuckled and turned the camera to herself.
A- She is mine and Matt's best friend (y/n). Me and (y/n) know each other from about I think 20 years. We are meeting today after almost 2 years. We were neighbours before I married. She was always there for me and I really love her.
Y- Awww... I love you too Amanda.
A- Anyways, Matt is in the warehouse and he does not know that (y/n) is here. So we are going to surprise him.

We both went to the warehouse. When we opened the door they already started recording. Matt was sitting in the middle, Joey on his right and Bryan on his left. Matt was giving introduction of the video when he noticed me.

Matt- Hey guys!! Today we are playing UNO Jack--- OH MY GOD!!! IS THIS REALLY YOU (Y/N)???