A Little Surprise

...Time skip to 4 months...

(Y/n)'s POV

We were sleeping, cuddling. It was 7 in the morning. I, suddenly woke up and felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Joey also came in the bathroom.

J- Are you okay, babe?
Y- Yeah. Pass me the towel please.

He passed me the towel and I cleaned myself.

J- Do you want to go for check up?
Y- I think I'm good now.
J- Ok. If you say so.

I was not sleepy anymore so I decided to go and make breakfast. I was in the middle of making breakfast when I started to feel dizzy. Joey saw me, came and held me. I sat on the chair.

J- What happened?
Y- I don't know. My head just started spinning.
J- You just relax. I will make us breakfast. And then we are going for a check up.
Y- But...
J- No buts.

Joey made breakfast. After eating, we washed dishes and went to take a shower. It was 10 when we got completely ready. It was Team Edge filming day today so Joey texted Matt that we will be late. We hopped in Joey's car and went to the hospital. The doctor took us to her cabin. She told Joey to wait and took me inside. After checking up, she called Joey to come in. We sat in front of her. "Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Fredericks. She is 4 weeks pregnant." She smiled. We both looked at each other in shock and smiled. "You have to be careful from now on. Don't lift heavy things, don't bend, start getting enough sleep and eat healthy. I am writing here about when you have to come for your regular check ups." She said. After a while, we thanked her and left. We drove to Hi5 Studios. "I am so excited. I can't wait to tell everyone." I said. "I am also really excited. Let's give them a surprise. What should we do?" He asked. "We are doing the 'Whisper Challenge' today. How about telling them during the challenge?" I suggested. "Yeah. That's a great idea." He said. Joey parked the car and we went in. It was 11:30. Amanda and Sarah were also there.

A- You are really late today.
Y- Oh. Hi Amanda. Hi Sarah. What are you guys doing here?
S- We came to meet you.
Y- Oh really?
S- Yup. We were missing you.
M- Guys. You're here finally. We have to film now.
J- Yeah. Coming.

We put on our Team Edge merch and ran to the warehouse. We sat in front of the camera and Matt did the intro.

M- What's up everyone. This is Joey, this is (y/n), this is Bryan and I am Matthias and today we are doing the 'Whisper Challenge'. Joey and (y/n) are on a team and me and Bryan are on a team. What we have to do is to whisper a phrase to other team while other team is wearing headphones with really loud music playing on. If we guessed the phrase correctly, we get a point. So here we go.

Me and Joey put on the headphones and Matt whispered the phrase.

M- When you eat placenta, you gain the baby's powers.
Y- When you hate plants, you gain powers?

Matt laughed and repeated.

Y- When you eat placenta, you gain baby's powers?
M- (dying from laughter) Yes.
Y- What was that!? Baby's powers? Power of crying? (I said while laughing)

Now it's Joey's turn to read lips.

B- Oops, I did it again.
J- Who are you gonna say.
B- (laughing) Oops, I did it again.
J- Who I???

We were laughing at how hard Joey was trying to read Bryan's lips.

J- Oh its, Oops, I did it again.
B- Yeah.

Now it's time for Matt and Bryan to put on the headphones. Sarah, Amanda and the girls were also present there.

Y- Joey and I are pregnant.
M- Joey and I did bargain?

I saw everyone's reaction, laughed and repeated.

Y- Joey and I are pregnant.
M- Joey and I... wait a minute, you guys.
We started laughing.
M- You guys are pregnant?
We nodded. Bryan quickly removed the headphones.
B- What did I miss?
S- (y/n) is pregnant!!!
B- What!? U serious?
They stood up from their chair and hugged us. Sarah and Amanda also came to hug us.
A- When did you find out?
J- This morning. She's 4 weeks pregnant.
A- That's great.
Y- We are deciding to give Mom and Dad a surprise too. What should we do? Any ideas?
S- When are you going for ultrasound?
Y- In 2 weeks. Why?
S- You should buy a baby bodysuit with something cute written on it and give the ultrasound as well as the bodysuit to Mom and Dad.

J- That's cute. They'll love it.
Y- Yeah. I think so too.
S- We just have to wait till then.

                ...Time skip to 2 weeks...

We went for ultrasound yesterday. Now it's time to take the results. We went to the hospital and in doctor's cabin. "Ohh. Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Fredericks. Have a seat." She said. We sat in front of her. She took out the ultrasound results and smiled at us and said, "You are having twins." She handed us the ultrasound result sheet. "Wow. I am really excited now." Joey said and smiled. When we left the hospital, we went to the store to buy 2 identical baby bodysuit. We searched for a while and found a really cute one.

 We searched for a while and found a really cute one

Y- How about this?
J- This looks cute. I think we should buy this.

We bought 2 of the baby bodysuits and drove to Joey's Mom and Dad's place. I placed the ultrasound in between the bodysuits.

When we reached to their house, Joey pulled out the vlog camera and started recording. We rang the doorbell. Mom opened the door.

(Mom=M, Dad=D)

M- Hey Joey. Hey (y/n). What are you doing here?
J- (hugging her) We came to meet you.
Y- (hugging her) We bought something for you.
M- Come on in first.
We went in.
J- Hey Dad. How are you?
D- I am great. How are you guys?
Y- We are also great, Dad.
M- So, what have you brought for us?
Y- Here.
I handed them the bodysuits' box. They opened the box and pulled out one of the baby bodysuit.
M- ARE YOU PREGNANT?
Y- Yes!!
M- OH MY GOD!
She started crying and Dad got a little teary too. He looked inside the box and at the ultrasound.
D- There's one more in it. TWINS?
J- Yup.
D- That's great. Congrats.
He came and hugged us. Then Mom came and hugged us.
M- How long have you been pregnant for?
Y- 6 weeks.
M- I am really happy for both of you.
J- Thanks Mom.