The Big Day

...Time skip to Wedding day...

(Y/n)'s POV

"I'm really nervous, Amanda." I said. Amanda was fixing my dress. "I know this feeling but it will be alright in a moment." She said. I was ready now and turned to face Amanda. "Do I look ok?" I asked. "You look beautiful." She said with tears in her eyes. Then Kevin came. "Are you ready, (y/n)?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "You look beautiful." He said. I thanked him.

Kevin was taking my dad's place

Kevin was taking my dad's place. We went to the church. Arianna and Isabella were the Flower Girls. They went in and after them, me and Kevin walked down the aisle. Joey looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Everyone sat on their seats and a while later it was the time for our vows. Joey repeated

J- I, Joseph, take you (y/n), to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish till death us do part according to God's holy law, in the presence of God, I make this vow.

It was my turn now

Y- I, (y/n), take you Joseph, to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish till death us do part according to God's holy law, in the presence of God, I make this vow.

Preacher- Heavenly Father, by your blessings, let these rings be to Joseph and (y/n), a symbol of love and unending faithfullness to remind them of the vow and convenant which they have made this day through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Joey slid the ring on my finger and

J- (y/n), I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body, I honour you with all that I am, I give to you and all that I have, I share with you within the love of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Then I slid the ring on Joey's finger

Y- Joseph, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body, I honour you with all that I am, I give to you and all that I have, I share with you within the love of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Preacher- In the presence of God and before this congregation, Joseph and (y/n) have given their consent and made their marriage vows to each other. They have declared their marriage by joining of hands and by the giving and receiving of rings. I, therefore, proclaim them that they are husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

We kissed and everyone applauded. After praying, we marched outside. We hopped in the car.

J- Here. This is for you.
He handed me an envelope. I opened it
Y- Cruise Honeymoon!!?
J- Yup. You liked it?
Y- I LOVED IT!!
J- But Matt's and Bryan's families are also coming.
Y- That's great. We all will have a lot of fun.