The Welcome Party

...The next day...

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up and saw Joey still asleep. He was sitting on the stool, his head was on the side of the bed and he was holding my hand. I ran fingers of my other hand in his hair. "What good deed have I done to deserve a man like you?" I whispered. He slowly woke up. "I am sorry. Did I wake you up?" I asked. "Good morning babe and nope." He replied in his sexy sleepy voice. "Ready for today?" He asked. "I think so." I replied. After a while, the doctor came in. "Are you ready, (y/n)?" She asked. "Yeah!" I replied and she took me to other room. Joey was outside. The doctor started the processes. Hours passed. "Ok, that was last." She said and called Joey in. "She is fully recovered now. You can leave today. I am writing some medicines. Make sure to take them on time." She said and smiled. We smiled as well, thanked her and left. Joey called Matt to ask where he was. He told us to come to Hi5 Studios as he's stuck in some work. We went to Joey's car and I told him to drop me at my apartment first because I wanted to get ready as I was going to Hi5 Studios after a long break. He did and told me to call him when I'm ready to go. I nodded and he left. I went in and took a shower. I decided to put on this and did a light makeup.

 I decided to put on this and did a light makeup

When I was ready, I called Joey. After 10 minutes, he came and we went to Hi5 Studios. Joey parked car and we were about to go inside but I stopped.

J- What's wrong?
Y- I am... just a little nervous.
J- Come on, babe. It's not you first time.
Y- Yeah. But still.

He held my hand and squeezed. The warmth of his hand released my nervousness and we went in. For some reason, there was no one. Matt messaged me 'come to the warehouse.' We went in. It was really dark. Joey switched the lights on and the first thing I saw was party poppers popping right on me and everyone yelling 'WELCOME BACK, (Y/N)'. They threw a welcome party for me. I covered my face as tears formed in my eyes. "Look Bryan, you scared her and now she is crying." Matt yelled jokingly. "Dude, what the heck?" Bryan said. I moved my hands and laughed with tears in my eyes. Everyone came for a group hug. "We love you, (y/n)." They said. "I love you too, guys." I said. Then I noticed Kevin, Bryan's brother, with a camera, rocording us and crying. "Kevin?" I called out to him. "Hm?" He said. I went to him and hugged him. Kevin was my partner in crime. And by partner in crime, I mean he helps me in pulling every prank. So we were very close. Bryan took the camera from Kevin and recorded us. "I missed you so much, (y/n). Everything without you is really boring here." He said while hugging. "That's true. Without (y/n), there was no one to go completely wild with." Sam said. "But now that I am here, we can play pranks on everyone again." I said while smiling. After a while, everyone were talking to each other and I was with Amanda and Sarah. "(Y/n)." Joey called out to me. I turned and saw Joey with his parents.

(Mother=M, Father=F)

J- Mom Dad, this is (y/n), my girlfriend. And (y/n), these are my Mom and Dad.
Y- Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Fredericks. Joey told me a lot about you.
F- (smiling) I hope everything good.
Y- (smiling) Yeah.
M- But Joey, you told us a lie.
J- What are you talking about?
M- She's more beautiful than you told us.
J- (blushing) Mum!!
Y- Thank you, Mrs. Fredericks.

We talked for a while and then Joey's parents went to Matt and Joey pulled me out of the warehouse and took me to our office and locked the door so that no one can disturb us. He leaned on the table, took out the pendant I gave him on our anniversary from the drawer, told me to turn and tied it around my neck. Then he held my waist and hugged me from behind. He then started kissing my neck. "J-Joey!!" I said. "You like it?" He whispered. "Mhmm..." I said. His lips then came to my lips and he started kissing me roughly. Just then, we heard a knock.

(Matt=M)

M- Joey? Are you inside?
Y- Uh-oh. (Joey opened the door.)
M- Uhm.. sorry. Did I interrupt something?
J- No. We were just talking. What's up?
M- It was just.. it's about time for us to leave.
J- Ohh ok. We are coming in 5.
M- Ok.

Matt left and Joey closed the door again. "One last time?" He asked and smiled. I also smiled and we started kissing again. "Shall we go now?" I asked. "Sure" He replied. We went downstairs where everyone were waiting for us. I thanked everyone for the welcome party and me and Joey left. Joey dropped me at my apartment. "Good night, babe." He said. "Good night, love." I kissed him on the cheek and waved him bye and went in. A lot happened today so I changed in comfortable clothes and went to sleep.