First meeting with Joey

Matt stepped on the table, jumped off and came running to hug me. I hugged him back. I saw camera moving towards us.

Matt- How are you (y/n)? When did you came here? Why didn't you called or texted me?
Y- Whoa Matt.. Calm down. The reason I didn't texted or called you was because I wanted to surprise you. SURPRISE!!!

I jumped with jazz hands and laughed.

Joey- Hey Matt. Who is she?
M- Ohh yeah!! She is (y/n). She was Amanda's neighbour before she was married to me. We three were best friends. And we still are. Right (y/n)?
Y- Obviously Matt.
M- Ohh and (y/n), this is J-
Y- Joey.
M- Uhm. Yeah and this is B-
Y- Bryan.
M- O_O
Y- I LOVE TEAM EDGE VIDEOS!!!!

Joey and Bryan giggled.

Joey- Then you can also play with us in today's challenge video.
Y- Really!?? Are you sure you guys don't have any problem?
Bryan- Not at all. The more the merrier.
Y- Ok. I am in.
J- We are playing UNO today.
Y- Ooooh. I LOVE to play UNO.

They told me the rules. Matt told me to sit in middle as I was guest. Joey also sat in middle beside me. While Matt sat on the right side of table and Bryan on left.

Joey's POV

This girl (y/n) is really cute. Why am I feeling butterflies in my stomach from the time she came in. I think I have a crush on her. When Bryan stuttered while telling her the rules she laughed and that laugh was so adorable.

Y/n POV

I caught Joey staring at me 2-3 times. And whenever I looked at him he turns his head away. I don't know why.

We started the video and Matt started the introduction while Joey cut him off and introduced me.

M- Hey guys! It's Team Edge and today we are playing UNO Jackpot-
J- And this is (y/n).
M- I was talking... By the way, this is my friend (y/n).
Y- Heyaaa guys!!
J- Isn't she cute?
Y- Heyyyy.. Thanks Joey.

I think I saw a slight blush on his cheeks. Then we started the game.

    ...Time skip to the end of the game...

Y- Well.. I think I lost.
B- You have to do the outro without using your lips.
Y- Okay guys! Click here to watch the previous video. Click avove (above) there to suvscrive (subscribe). And click over there for Tea (team) Edge erch (merch). Peace!

Everyone laughed at my outro.

After the video, everyone went to their office leaving me, Joey, Bryan, Matt and Amanda in the warehouse. We all sat together.

M- So (y/n). What are you doing nowadays?
Y- I am just looking for a job.
M- You can work here.
Y- What? Are you sure?
J- Yeah. We will have a lot of fun.
Y- But will it be ok with everyone?
B- Everyone will be happy to have a new and adorable Team Edge member like you.
Y- Aww.. Bryan thank you.

I looked at Joey and found out that he was glaring at Bryan.

Time went by while me, Matt and Amanda were telling Joey and Bryan about the stupid things we have done together when we were young and about the pranks that we used to pull on everyone. They were laughing at our stories. "By the way, (y/n) is the prankster among three of us. She always tells us what to do while pranking someone. So we have to be careful as she is with us now." Matt said and we laughed.

Then Matt's phone rang. He received the call. After talking with someone for a while...

M- Bryan. Can you come with me? Mike needs some help.
B- Sure.
A- Wait. I am also coming. I have something to talk to both of you about. (Y/n) I will be back in 10 minutes. Till then you can talk to Joey. He is really sweet.
Y- Uhm... ok?

'Why did she started acting so weird all of a sudden?' I thought to myself. Then they left both of us alone.

Amanda's POV

I tagged along with Matt and Bryan. We talked while walking towards Mike's office.

B- So, what do you wanted to talk about?
A- It's about Joey and (y/n).
M- What about them?
A- When you guys were filming, I noticed something.
M- I don't understand what you are saying.
A- Silly. Joey and (y/n) likes each other.
B- How are you so sure?
A- When you were filming, I was just watching Joey and (y/n). And time to time, they were looking at each other and blushing.
M- Are you sure?
A- 100% sure!
B- We should do something then.

Y/n POV

It's been 5 minutes and neither did he said something nor did I. It became really awkward. And then...

J- Uhmm... (y/n)?
Y- Yeah?
J- Would you... uhm.. like..
Y- What?
J- Would you like to go out for lunch with me tomorrow?
I smiled at that question. It was like Joey was holding his breath and waiting for my answer.
Y- I would love to.
After listening to my answer he released a sigh of relief.
J- Uhmm.. May I have your phone number?

I took his mobile and dialed my number and gave him back his mobile. He saved it with (y/n)❤. He started staring at me and I blushed. Then to tease him I also started to stare at him holding my smile. We were so lost in each other's eyes that we didn't even noticed that Amanda, Matt and Bryan were back and were standing in front of us. When Amanda took a photo of us only then we realised that they are back. I turned bright red while Joey's cheeks turned pink and he smiled.

A- Awww.... #lovebirds. By the way, I posted that on Instagram.
Y- You what???

She started running when she saw me standing up from the chair to run.

A- Oops. I think you can't do anything now. Around 5,000 people have liked it already.
Y- Already!? Oh my god!! But it's not like that. Right Joey?
J- Yeah. It's not like that. For now at least. But who knows, what might happen in future.
Y- Wha..?

I was so embarrassed that I covered my face with my hands. Then my phone buzzed. I looked at it. I was getting more and more followers.
Y- Why am I getting so much attention all of a sudden?
A- Because I tagged you silly.
Y- Wow! I am famous now. Hehe

Everyone laughed.

A- See. I told you both.
Y- About what?
M- Nothing. It is a secret between us. We can't tell you.
Y- Ok. Whatever!

...About the time we leave for our home...

Amanda was forcing me to come to her place for tonight.

A- (y/n) please stay with us tonight.
Y- I can't do that.
A- Why? Please come. I have so much to talk to you about.
Y- But...
A- Joey's also coming.
Y- Then I think I should come to your place today. It'll be great.

Amanda gave me a death glare and then chuckled. "You're still the same (y/n)." Amanda said laughing. Then Joey came. "I think it's time for me to leave." Amanda said and went to Matt.

J- Hey (y/n).
Y- Hey Joey.
J- You're going to Matt's. Right?
Y- Yup.
J- Can I come with you as I have not brought my car today?
Y- Sure.
J- Give me the keys I will drive.

I gave him the keys and we hopped in. First we went to my place so that I can grab my clothes and other stuff then we went to Matt's place. During the ride he told me many things about himself and I told him many things about myself. I think we are becoming close.