The Honeymoon

...Time skip...

(Y/n)'s POV

Y- Love, give me your clothes which you want to take with you.

I was packing for our honeymoon. And Joey was goofing around as always.

Y- Babe, we will be late. Matt and Bryan will be here any minute.
J- We should start packing then.
Y- What do you think I am doing, silly?
He laughed and gave me the things he want to take on our honeymoon. Then the doorbell rang.
J- Let me check who's there.
Y- Must be Matt.
Joey opened the door and it was Matt.
M- You guys ready?
Y- Yup. Just give me 5 minutes.
M- Take your time.
Y- (while checking list) Yup. We are ready now.
A- LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Joey tuck our bags in the car's trunk and we hopped in and went to the harbour.

(On the cruise)

We got the keys to our rooms. Matt's and Bryan's rooms were beside each other and our room was in front of them. We decided to just relax for now and will leave our rooms in night. Joey opened the door and pulled the bags in. When I entered and closed the door, he pinned me to the wall.

Y- What are you doing, Joey?
J- What? We are on our honeymoon. Remember?

He started kissing my neck. He then picked me up bridal style and threw me on the bed. He then crawled on top of me and started kissing me. I pulled him under the blankets.

                       ...After a while...

We fell on the bed out of breath. "It... was... amazing..." I said. We stared in each other's eyes for a while and decided to go for a round 2. After we did it again, Joey's phone buzzed. He checked and it was Matt.

J- Matt is telling us to get ready. We will leave in an hour.
Y- Ok then. But first, let me take a shower.

I went in the bathroom to take a quick shower. Joey knocked on the door.

J- May I come in, miss?

I laughed, opened the door and pulled him in. We took a shower together. After that, we got dressed and got ready. I decided to wear this and put a light makeup.

 I decided to wear this and put a light makeup

                          (Just the dress)

J- Woah! You look stunning.
Joey hugged me from behind and kissed me on the cheek. Then I noticed a hickey on the right side of my neck.
Y- Uh-oh.
J- What's wrong?
I pointed towards my neck.
J- Cool. Now everyone will know that you belongs to me.
I jokingly slapped his arm and covered the hickey with my hair. Then I got a text from Amanda.

A- You both ready?
Y- Yup.
A- Cool. Come out then.

Me and Joey went out and saw others. Joey locked our door and we all went for dinner. On our way, Joey, Bryan and Matt were ahead of us talking about something. Arianna and Bella were running around. Matt was carrying sleeping Luna. While me, Amanda and Sarah were walking together.

S- (looking at me) By the way, looks like someone had some fun today.
Y- Uhm... W-What are you talking about?
S- I am talking about that which you are trying to hide with your hair.
A- Ooooohhh.. (y/n), I also want to see. Show me.
Y- (blushing) Guys!!
A- (laughing) Just kidding.
S- (pointing) Congrats for this, (y/n).
Y- Sarah!!!
We laughed.

After dinner, everyone went to their rooms as they were tired. Me and Joey decided to take a walk before heading to our room. We went to the deck.

J- This feels nice.
Y- Yes, it does.
J- I still can't believe that we are married now. It feels like we just met yesterday.
Y- Time flies.
J- (hugging me) I am really glad that I asked you out when we first met.
Y- Otherwise, we will not be here today.
J- Yeah... I love you, (y/n).
Y- I love you too, Joey.

We kissed.