Team Edge Challenge

...The next day...

(Y/n)'s POV

I am glad I can leave now. Half of my first day of work I spent in hospital. Great. "Are we ready to go?" Joey asked. "Yes." I replied. Joey drove me to my apartment and left. "I'll pick you up in an hour." He said before leaving. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I decided to just wear some casual Tshirt and denim shorts. After dressing up, I had some cereal for breakfast and waited for Joey. A while later, Joey texted me 'I am here.' It was Team Edge shoot day today so I was really excited. I grabbed my purse and mobile and went out. We drove to Hi5 Studios. When we went in Corey yelled, "Look who's here!!" Everyone gathered around us asking how am I feeling now. "I am good now. Thank you guys." I replied. "Everyone really likes you here." Joey whispered. "I think so too." I said. When we were heading to our office I heard a familiar voice calling out to me. It was Sarah, Matt and Joey's sister.

S- (Y/n)!? Is that really you?
Y- (turning) Sarah!!
S- (while hugging) How are you?
Y- I am good. How are you?
S- Better now. Seeing you after so long.
Y- I know right.
J- You guys know each other.
S- Yeah. We have met sometimes before. She even came to our house once or twice.
J- When? I don't remember.
S- Yeah. You were out with your friends if I remember.
J- Wow!
S- By the way, Amanda told me something about you.
Y- What?
S- You guys are dating?
J- (hugging me) Yup. That's true.

Then came two little girls (Arianna and Bella) running towards us.

Both- Momma!
S- Ohh hey. No running girls. (Y/n) this is Arianna and this is Bella, my daughters.
Y- Hello. I am (y/n).
Ari- Mommy, who is she?
Bella- Is that our aunt?
Y- (laughing) What!?
J- Yeah Bella. She's your aunt (y/n).
Y- (hitting Joey and smiling) Heyy!
J- Just told the truth.
Amanda- Yup girls. This is your aunt.
Y- Don't you start now, Amanda.

Everyone laughed. Then came Matt and threw a grey Team Edge tshirt to me. "Wear this (y/n). We are going to shoot anytime now." He said. "But what are we doing today?" I asked. "COUPLE EDGELAND!!" He said literally making me deaf. "Oh my god Matt!! Oh. So that's why you gave me a grey tshirt. Ok. I'll just go change." I went to the bathroom and got changed.

                              ...Video...

Me, Amanda and Sarah stood behind our respective partner. "Hey guys! Welcome to Team Edge. I am Bryan, this is Joey and this is Matthias and today we are doing the Couple Edgeland." Bryan did the intro. "Let's introduce our beautiful other half." Joey said. We jumped in front of the guys.

B- This is my wife, Sarah.
S- Hey guys!
M- This is my wife, Amanda.
A- Whazzup peeps!
J- And this is my girlfriend, (y/n).
Y- Heyaa lovely people!
M- So, the rules are very simple. We are playing as couples and have to do different tasks together to win. Let's begin.

First, Bryan rolled the dice. It rolled to 3. They move 3 spaces forward and it was Challenge. There challenge was to talk senseless throughout the game. "It's easy for Bryan because he always talks senseless." Joey said. We laughed. Next was Matt and Amanda's turn. They rolled to 5. They were safe. It was our turn now. We rolled to 3, Challenge. Our challenge was to give your partner a piggyback ride for 2 turns. "Oh no. But I am heavy." I said. "What? That's not true. You forgot? I picked you up yesterday. Come on." Joey said. I did as I was told.

...Some Challenges, Rewards, Punishments and J-Jokes later...

(me and Joey got a lot of punishments).

"WE WON!! All these punishments finally paid off." I yelled and hugged Joey. After that Matt did the outro and ended the video.

                       ...A while later...

Me and Joey were in our office.

J- Here. It's time for you to take your medicines.
Y- Do I really have to?
J- Yes. You have to.
Y- I don't want to.
J- Why?
Y- Because I don't like medicines.
J- (y/n), that's no reason for not taking your medicines.
Y- But...
J- No buts. If you want to be healthy again, you have to take medicines.
Y- (while taking them) Fine.
J- (while ruffling my hair) Good girl.
Y- (holding his hand) That's not enough. Give me my reward.
J- (kissing me passionately) Is this enough?
Y- (giggling) Yes.