Chapter 2 - Blue eyed hottie

Will had called me 10 minutes ago, so I was currently walking back into Dunkin Donuts.
But before I could say anything to him he said, "I have to go to the bathroom. Guys this is Ava, Ava these are the guys. They'll introduce themselves." And bolted off to the bathroom.
This isn't awkward at all.

A tall kid stepped forward, "I'm Trevor" he said extending his hand. "That's Spencer" he said pointing to a cute kid with blonde hair and blue eyes. "That's Josh." He said pointing to a slightly less attractive kid. "That's Quinn." He said pointing to another slightly less attractive kid. "And that's Quinn's brother, Jack." He said finally pointing to the super hot one.

I shook all of their hands, Jack holding mine a little bit longer than usual.

"How come I have to be Quinn's brother?" Jack complained to Trevor. "Couldn't you have introduced me first and then said that he's my brother?" He whined. I chuckled and Will came back from the bathroom.

"Alright. Next stop, our house." He said ushering everyone into the car.
"They're coming with us?" I asked Will who was now in the front seat. He just nodded as they all crammed into the back of my Range Rover. Quinn and Spencer sat in the trunk, while the other three sat in the back.
"Is McDummy calling today?" Will asked with a smile talking about my best friend.

"Yes. That's a new name though, I like it. I might have to bring that one into the convo today." I said with a laugh.
The boys didn't interrupt on our conversation and waited until we were done talking.

"Dude this is such a nice car!" Trevor said in awe, taking in his surroundings.
I smiled, "Really? I hate it. I like my moms Jeep way more."

Jack gasped, "YOU HAVE A JEEP!" He said sounding like a five year old getting candy. I nodded with a chuckled.

When we pulled up to the house, I put in the password at the security gate and it opened up.
"Um Ava I hate to break it to you but I think that you pulled up at a mansion." He said gaping in awe as he looked at our house.

I smiled and got out of the car, everyone following, "Welcome to la casa Brodeur."

Everyone followed us inside and I headed up to my room. Those were Wills friends to entertain, not mine.
When I got upstairs, I took off my shoes, laying down on my comfortable bed.
For some reason though, I can't get Jack out of my mind. How is he so damn hot.

I was thinking peacefully, when I decided that working out is probably a good idea. My physical therapist said that I shouldn't be doing any major conditioning yet, but only you know your own limits, right? and plus I only had about an hour until Connor called.

I put on lululemon shorts and sports bra, and a pair of gym shoes. Let's not forget the ugly brace still on my knee.
I headed to the workout room downstairs, immediately hooking my phone up to the speakers that were built into the room. I played my workout playlist, and instantly started stretching. I wasn't going to risk anything bad happening.

After stretching I started my workout and was almost done, but was then interrupted by someone walking into the room. It was non other than the hottie himself. Not to mention... Shirtless. I guess the boys were in the pool.

"Hey...." he said looking me up and down, "Will said that there was a bathroom over here somewhere but I got lost in this mansion." He said with a slight chuckle.

I let out a laugh and took a water out of the mini fridge, "It's not that big." I said with a laugh.

"I've been meaning to ask this, what's with the brace?" He said nodding his head towards my knee.

I sighed, hating talking about this, "Long story short. Hockey incident." I said with a frown and taking a sip out of my water bottle.

He instantly showed guilt in his face, "Touchy subject, sorry." I just nodded and he continued talking, "I get it though. Once, my freshman year of high school, I had a sprained ankle and I couldn't play for two weeks. It sucked ass." He said, grimacing while thinking about it.