Chapter Of Oneshots

(This chapter will be continuously updated with more stories, I decoded to make this for when it's taking a bit linger for the chapters to come out becauze Homework will be the death of me. Oh! And you guys can request oneshots too! I believe thats all i wanna say. I love you guys💜💜)

~Games~
(Y/N) and sean were playing smash in sean's room (Insert Lenny face here) (Y/N) sat in his lap as they versed each other. (Y/N), as expected was winning much to sean's disaproval. So he concurred up a plan. He buried his face into your shoulder. You smiled before petting his head. He took this chance and began tickling you. "S-sean hahahaha" You couldn't even muster out a sentence. You were laughing so hard that you began wheezing before hearing the sound of your game ending. You look at the screen to see you somehow had won. You looked back at sean's face before bursting iut into laughter again. ". . . . HOW!?!?" He exclaimed. Meanwhile you were currently curled up on the floor wheezing. Daniel opened the door at The worst possible moment. "Dinner's r-" He paused upon your wheezing and sean's raging before slowly closing the door and going back to his Minecraft. The night ended off with apology cuddles and you falling asleep buried into sean's chest. Just the way you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sickness

Y/n sniffled as chills ran through their body. She pulled the blankets over their head as their migraine seemed as if it was piercing through their skull. "Y/n!" A voice rang out as it seemed to make their migraine even worse. The door opened as Sean appeared with his signature backpack slung over his shoulder. "Hey, You awake?" He asked as he got closer. Y/n