Watch ~1

Trigger warning this book does contain event, words, and thoughts that can be triggering. It also has sexual events and talked about r*pe and su**idal events.
——————————————————————————-
Its Monday and I'm outside with my mom and my son. I'm a single mother, but my mom helps watch my son who's 3. My sons name is Izome, Iz for short, it's a weird name but I like it. Iz is playing in the front yard with his soccer ball. He wasn't feeling good today so its surprising that he's outside playing. My mother is talking to me about sending Iz to daycare so he'll be able to play with other kids. I never put him in daycare because there are too many sick kids there.

I'm wearing a black dress and some gold heels, my long black hair is in curls and my makeup is done. This is normally how I dress when I go out places. Iz is dressed in a cute button-up shirt and dress pants with Converse, and his hair is in its natural curls. It's a weird outfit to some people but he looks so cute. My mother is in her usual sweats and her favorite Six Flags jacket with her hair into a sloppy bun.

You know when something bad happens and people say "it all happened so fast" you might not believe them sometimes. I now understand what they mean when they say this. As I was talking to my mom Iz's ball rolls into the street, but Iz knows not to go into the street. He calls me to come get the ball and I tell him to hold on. I guess I was taking to long because I look back over and Iz is running after his ball. This street is really busy during this time of day lots of motorcycles coming and going. Iz is still running after his ball. I see 2 motorcyclist coming I don't know if they can see him. I run as fast and I can after Iz, it feels like life is going so fast yet so slow. Just before the motorcyclist can hit Iz I grab Iz by his arm and yank him back. The motorcyclist swerves and crashes onto the floor.

I look Iz over and put him on the sidewalk then run back over to the motorcyclist who is now cursing and yelling at me.

"I'm so sorry. Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry. I should have been watching him closer. I'm sorry this is all my fault," I say to him quickly.

I turn off his motorcycle and try to lift it off of him. With the help of his friend I get it off and put the kickstand down. My mom comes rushing over and picks up Iz probably telling him that he knows better than to run in the street. The man is laying there groaning and moaning and cursing.

" I'll pay for any damages, I'll even buy you a new bike. I'm so sorry. I'll pay for everything," I keep repeating to the man.

His friend crouches down next to him and is talking to him I can't hear them though. The friends turns to me and asks,
" Can you help me move him off the road?"

"Yeahyeah of course."

We slowly lift him and set him onto the sidewalk and he takes off his helmet. He looks at me with a look of pain and hate. I just stare into his eyes hoping that he sees how sorry I am.

"Do you want to move him into my house or at least onto the grass where he'll be comfortable?" My mother questions the man's friend.

The 2 men look at each other silently deciding what to do.

"We'll go into the house. Is there somewhere like and empty room where can lay him down in?"

"Yes there is you can use the guest room," I answer.

We lift the man up once again and take him into the house and lay him on the bed. His friend goes outside to move his bike onto the driveway and pick up any pieces that came off.

I turn to the man, "I'm really sorry
I usual pay close attention to him butthenagainheknowsnottoruninto thestreetimnotusingthatasanexcusebutstill. I'm sorry"

He looks at me but doesn't say anything to me. Maybe it's because he's in shock or just because he doesn't like me.

How can you let something like this happen Iliza you should know better. He's 3 years old for christ's sake he's not gonna listen all the time. I think.

The man's friend comes back and sets all of their bags on the floor.

"My name is Eric and that is Jong," he says.

"I'm Iliza or Iza for short. That's my mom Aram and my son Izome or Iz for short" I answer " I'm really sorry about this I-I usually pay more attention to him"

" Ah it's fine nothing to get worked up over it happens to the best of us"

Jong is still looking at me with hate so I turn to look at him.

"If you need anything just ask me or my mom and we'll get it for you. Anything you need at all. If you need to crash here until you get your bike fixed then you are more than welcome to. I can even drive it to wherever you are going in the back of my truck.

"Thank you very much we came to Arizona from LA and were heading back to Bakersfield. Bakersfield is about 2 hours from LA. It is a 7 1/2 hours drive all together so I don't expect you to drive us back. We'll find a way back home don't worry, but I think you and Jong should talk about what you are going to do about the damages" Eric says.

I knew where Bakersfield was I lived a few miles outside of it in Delano. I couldn't go back there but I also couldn't just not help them.

"Then stay here for as long as you need it's the least I can do after all that"

"Thank you very much Iza"

I smile to Eric then look at Jong and give him a small sad smile.

Don't expect him to like you or even talk to you after what happened. He won't forgive you just because you give him sad smiles.

I walked out of the room and went to find my mom and Iz hopefully he will eventually forgive me.

-
-
Hey y'all it's the author. I just want to say first off. Sorry my grammar and storyline probably sucks but I'm gonna roll with it. So thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. I'll update as much as I can since I'm on spring break but later I have a update schedule. 😊
-
- question of the day what's your favorite color?
-
Mine is grey