6: Meeting The DhoomBros

I sat in bed with my books laid in front of me as I crammed for this test. Man, I hate calculus despite being Miss Melissa's 'jaan' the way Shehry had put it. I chuckled to myself as I remembered his funny facts about me.

I can't believe how I never gave a shit about guys and how I now fell for this one guy so instantly that I'm unable to perceive this weird reality myself. If only he felt the same way for me too.

It was adorable how he faked around with Ashley just to see my reaction at the time of our Starbucks hangout. The way he smiled at me each time would give me a few hints that he liked me too, but I wasn't sure at all. I mean, whatever good that I discover about him goes the exact opposite the next day. Only God knows why he does that.

In all our times spent alone, he seems like a completely different person. He's the sweetest and most fun person to be around.

Whereas in school, he just seems so aggravated and arrogant at whatever I do or all the praises I get from our teachers. I don't go all 'shokhi bakri' on him because I know that somewhere deep down, it might hurt his feelings.

Every guy has that male ego which he doesn't want anyone to mess with, and since I'm the only one in our class who matches his mental level, a 'girl' like me is definitely one that is messing up with his ego.

I was through with my preparation and just laid down in bed, bored. I've been wanting to check out DhoomBros i.e. Shehry's channel, for quite some days now but never got the time. So now was the perfect time to do so. Just hope it's worth the surf. I open up YouTube and type in the search term 'Dhoombros'. Hmm... weird but cool name for a channel. I'm definitely asking him what inspired them to name it.

Starting from the first video which Hussain had made, I was speechless. OMG! LIKE WHAAA ?! Yaar yeh Shahrukh ka bichra hua rishtaydaar hai kiaaa ?! Whoa ! I am so meeting Hussain tomorrow and complimenting his acting skills. This guy is a pro I swear. Well, hai to Shehry ka hi bhai na after all.

I slowly went up watching a few other videos and laughed my ass off. Oh God Shehry looks so sexy in those kaali zulfein. I was cracking up so bad, I even fell off my bed. Uff ! I have never laughed so much over short videos my entire life. Man, these guys are awesome.

So now I came to this so called Dolly Aunty video. Hussain looked nice in this one. Why does Atif stutter so much? Ugh ! As the video progressed, Atif looks at a picture in his laptop, of...........OMG SHEHRYY !!!

Wait wait ! Did I just.... see Shehry...... in a damn dupatta. Hoo!! This...

And then all of a sudden, Shehry makes his entrance with the song 'meine honto se lagaayi to...hungama ho gaya' and I just lost myself. I broke into guffaws and tears rolled down my eyes as I caught sight of his Dolly Aunty character and his professional Punjabi speaking skills.  Shehry to waqai talent se fulfills hai.

Kahaan school mein hero banta phirta hai aur kahaan Aunty 'Dolly' ban kr sab nu chittar maarda phirda aye.

Whoa ! Wait there are more Dolly Aunty videos. My condition just got worse with every passing second as I cracked up at each video of theirs. Oh, and theit dances. As much as I hate to say it, he's an awesome dancer. But I'm sure I can give him some competition.

I am SO teasing him over Dolly Aunty tomorrow. Waah ! So now I understand the obsession these girls have with the DhoomBros. They're way too funny plus hot.

I take a deep breath and crash down into my bed after my crazy round of laughter. Is his personality really why people love him or is it just the looks?

I have seen many sides of Shehry but I'm still unable to discover the very real part of Shehry that everyone missed. He is a complete package but there's this one side nobody's ever seen of him and neither have they ever tried searching for it.