50: The Truth Was Out

Baarish-Yaariyan as song for this chapter.
______________________________

Nida's POV:

I grabbed my books from the locker and made my way to class when along the way I see him taking out his own from his locker.

A smile instantly appeared onto my face and I slowly tiptoed towards him and then covered his eyes with my hands quickly. I could feel him grin as his cheeks puffed up a little below my hands. He sighed happily not touching my hands.

He shuts his locker and just folds his arms across his chest and I giggled silently.

"Guess who?" I whispered.

"My life." He replied and I smiled like an idiot.

"And?" I asked in a whisper.

"Meri jaan....Meri zindagi. Meri saans, meri har khushi aur mera har ehsaas. Meray mustaqbil (future) ka chamakta hua har sitaara, meri har pyaas aur meri har aik.......Nida (Meaning of her name: Call)." He spoke and I shut my eyes, exhaling a deep breath.

He leaned forward a little almost lifting me off the ground and fastened his arms under my thighs as he lifted me up to his back, carrying me forward on his back as my hands still covered his eyes.

"Ab yeh haath hata lo, iss se pehlay ke tumhaara ghora aur tum kahin door jaa ke giro." He spoke and I giggled, slowly shifting my hands from his eyes and placed them around his neck.

He turned his face to the side, smiling and I kissed his cheek.

"Hayee mein mar jawaan." He sighed dramatically and I laughed. He then turned his head to his left and whispered.

"Hun ik idhar vi de de sohniye." He smirked and I blushed, giving him another on his other cheek.

He chuckled. "Yeh sahi hai bhai. Pappi gaal pe aur lagi dil pe."

I laughed then patted his neck. "Chal meray ghoray. Class ke liye late ho rahay hain."

He then took his hands off my legs and switched them to my arms placed on his neck as he tugged onto them pulling me closer as my face now touched the back of his neck.

"Hold tight babe." He smirked and sprinted off to class.

On reaching the door to class he puts me down and we finally see each others' faces.

"You just continue to grow more and more beautiful with every passing day." He smiled and I clung to him.

He hugged me back and we stayed like that for a few minutes and finally pulled away, entering class.

We sat down next to each other as the lesson began. It was another boring Math class as Miss Melissa explained geometry.

"Alright class begin the exercise." She says and we all shifted down to our notebooks. I felt his stares at me when I turned my face to his. "What?"

He smirked and his hand slowly reached down to my waist as he tugged me closer, making my breaths uneven. Luckily we were the back benchers so nobody could see the hanky panky going on.

"Shehry."

"Hmm?" He asked cutely, staring at my face.

"What are you up to?" I whispered and he sighed, letting go of my waist and stood up in his seat. He then walked to Miss Melissa.

"Miss, may I go to the washroom?" He asked and she nodded, and got back to the board. The minute she turned, he winked at me and left the class.

Oh god ! So now he wants me to ditch class. This guy, I swear.